XneaLx ModPc Gaming ( Project : Freeze )

XneaLx ModPc

• 1 month later...

My Final Entry. This entry is not 100% percent finish. I still have many plans to this build. But unfortunately my family face a big problem, last week my mother got positive to covid 19 and my whole family got close contact to my mom in 2day before we know that my mom.got positive. We sleep, eat together in one house that 2days. After week my whole family experience symptoms of covid. Even me. Thats why i avoid to go to workshop. And we need to quarantine 14days. And last Jan 27 me and my whole family undergo to swab testing. Hoping it will be negative.. but as the goverment official told us. We still need to.finish the 14days quarantine and continue the medication. I really wait for this event. But i feel sad because i cannot do anything.. To all my Sponsor. Im really sorry for what happen. And Thank you so much for this oppurtunity and for understanding my situation.. Godbless Bless to all and Keep Safe Everyone!8

IMG20210130210849.jpg

IMG20210130205825.jpg

IMG20210130205854.jpg

IMG20210130210010.jpg

IMG20210130210723.jpg

Archived