📅DEADLINE EXTENTION?

Ann Ann

I am one of the beneficiaries of the delayed deadline. Covid and the political turmoil in my country, delayed the arrival of parts and hardware. postponed to 31 January or 14 February may be a consideration. but whatever decision the organizers make, I will appreciate it

Yes it is true was A problem for everyone, but me and other members (the talk is addressed to my personal Mods, And the one made with my Italian extreme modders team ) of my team. 

We committed ourselves to working even at night to get back on time, I think it's mainly also an organization problem. 

I was in the quarantine zone where it wasn't even allowed to go out, But in spite of everything we managed to organize everything. 

Another problem personally is the bad figure that I will go to make us comparisons of the brands that are collaborating with me and waiting for the publication of the works for the indicated date, and going to postpone the release date again is an unprofessional thing, which I want not to do. 

In the end, it's a competition and I think if you're not sure you can get back into what the timing is, it's also a problem of organization. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

An extension of 2-4 weeks would be great. Materials and parts have been hard to get but now that I have them I’ve been working like crazy.   

With everything that is going on in the world to (I’m going back into lockdown too) I do not think an extension is unprofessional at all.

Delay of deadline, yes, sure, why not.

All you can hear is whining of italian extereme modders and company, who are constantly favorizing each other, not to give support to someone that is not in their company.
The statement that a deadline extension isnt needed, is in  poor  sportsmanship, IMO.

Most of people here are not living from moding, they have families and jobs and having time to be once in year in this competition take a lot of time that they not have.

Responsibility to sponsors....c mon, that  argument  makes no sense, a finished  product is also a sign of proffesionalism that needs to be  respected.

This year the start of CMWS was postponed and so should be a deadline.

On the other side, CM benefits having more projects finished  so they can have good media

marketing.

Hi the time is my biggest problem at the moment.

I was quarantined at home for 21 days (I wasn't even allowed to buy food because my girlfriend tested positive) and our region was also marked as a red zone, which meant that I was only allowed to work and go back home.

Unfortunately, I'm now behind schedule with my project, but that shouldn't stop me from completing it by the current deadline, even over the holidays, 

As many of you wrote above, this is a competition, and in my opinion the deadline should not be postponed even if I am not sure whether I will really make it to the end.

Even so, I wish you the best of luck and really enjoy reading all of the great worklogs. 🤘
So stay healthy and see you in the final...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, asd said:

Delay of deadline, yes, sure, why not.

All you can hear is whining of italian extereme modders and company, who are constantly favorizing each other, not to give support to someone that is not in their company.
The statement that a deadline extension isnt needed, is in  poor  sportsmanship, IMO.

Most of people here are not living from moding, they have families and jobs and having time to be once in year in this competition take a lot of time that they not have.

Responsibility to sponsors....c mon, that  argument  makes no sense, a finished  product is also a sign of proffesionalism that needs to be  respected.

This year the start of CMWS was postponed and so should be a deadline.

On the other side, CM benefits having more projects finished  so they can have good media

marketing.

I like to see how threatening your tones are against my team but here an opinion was only asked and we gave it.

• Like 2