📅DEADLINE EXTENTION?

Ann Ann

7 hours ago, asd said:

Delay of deadline, yes, sure, why not.

All you can hear is whining of italian extereme modders and company, who are constantly favorizing each other, not to give support to someone that is not in their company.
The statement that a deadline extension isnt needed, is in  poor  sportsmanship, IMO.

Most of people here are not living from moding, they have families and jobs and having time to be once in year in this competition take a lot of time that they not have.

Responsibility to sponsors....c mon, that  argument  makes no sense, a finished  product is also a sign of proffesionalism that needs to be  respected.

This year the start of CMWS was postponed and so should be a deadline.

On the other side, CM benefits having more projects finished  so they can have good media

marketing.

who we have the pleasure of talking to? can we at least know how to call you to answer you?

9 hours ago, Nicholas Falzone said:

An extension of 2-4 weeks would be great. Materials and parts have been hard to get but now that I have them I’ve been working like crazy.   

With everything that is going on in the world to (I’m going back into lockdown too) I do not think an extension is unprofessional at all.

but if there is an extension it will not be a tragedy we will accept it without problems.

On 12/4/2020 at 9:02 PM, Sa mod said:

Good morning,
In my opinion it's not fair to change again the date of CMWS because of problems caused by Covid19.
I started to work on my project in November 2019 because I give a lot of importance at this event.
My brand invested in my project with competitive materials and they spent money on it and I think  it's right also for them to respect the date.
I worked hard to respect the date and I hope it will not change. 
Best regards.

at SA MOD, CMWS 2020 rules strictly states that no entry should have been started or created earlier than January 2020.
rules:
6. The mod you enter must have been created no earlier than Jan 1, 2020 and must be a fully functioning unit.

16 minutes ago, tantric said:

at SA MOD, CMWS 2020 rules strictly states that no entry should have been started or created earlier than January 2020.
rules:
6. The mod you enter must have been created no earlier than Jan 1, 2020 and must be a fully functioning unit.

in fact I said the sending of the materials by the sponsor ... also creating a render is unfair?

3 minutes ago, Sa mod said:

in fact I said the sending of the materials by the sponsor ... also creating a render is unfair?

I just qouted your comment. you said "you started work" on your project november 2019. i did not make the rules it's coolermaster who stated the rules not me. 

2 minutes ago, tantric said:

I just qouted your comment. you said "you started work" on your project november 2019. i did not make the rules it's coolermaster who stated the rules not me. 

the problem is that you misinterpret the rules ... I started working on the project in November 2019 working on the 3d and no that I finished the mod in 2019 are 2 different things. start of the work you will agree with me that the design ne it's part?

• Like 1

Deadline extension would be great!

Lots of modders here was having a hard time getting all the materials they need because of this pandemic and I hope everyone can complete their project in this year's modding contest.

I love modding contest because it's very challenging and I also want to see more awesome mods this year... So 1 month extension is very fine for me!

MAY THE BEST OF THE BEST MODS WINS!