Project RGBlack

RenzParas

Hi, I am Renzo Paras (20Yrs Old) of RenzMods from the  Philippines this is my First Time to Participate in  Cooler Master World Series. i Join to Gain Experience and Learn more in CaseModding also to See the Work/Art of other participants across the Globe.

Step 1: Making a 3D Design of my CMWS2020 Entry Using Sketchup and Vray for Rendering. My Concept are Combination of CarbonFiber Vinyl , CamoFlauge Vinyl , Mettalic Black , BlackGray Mettalic with a touch of RGB in major Components i named it RGBlack because majority of the color are Black and the lightings will be RGB. i also making Grills made of 6mm Acrylic with a Combination of CarbonFiber Vinyl and Mettalic Black in the Front,Top,Rear Pannel of my Case. for this Project i will be using a CoolerMaster Case Pro 3. the case are old but the Structure of the case are amazing because of its Modular and Unique Design 

Front View.jpg

Rear View.jpg

RearSide View.jpg

RearTop View.jpg

Side View.jpg

Top View.jpg

TopSide View.jpg

View.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived