For this casemod i will be using a brand spanking new "Cooler Master 690"

Here are some photos of it:

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Yes i know.. cablemanagement.. well these photo's were taken while i was still waiting for my Quadcore processor and i really couldn't be bothered doing it. But i promise it'll be tidy by the time i'm done with this casemod

Next is a fan controller design i did. I'll propably never use it and just buy one of those old zalman fan controllers :D They are really easy to mod i think. You'll see what i am talking about in a couple of days!

fanbus.jpg

Ok so that's the beginning! I will post a update within 10 minutes from now so STAY TUNED

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

logo_update.gif

Alright first update :D

Here i am going to show you guys what kind of idea's i have for the window and everything else. These ideas might change every hour since that's how crazy i am

so here are the ideas:

window_design.gif

window_design_v2.gif

topview.gif

Ok so don't laugh at my mad designing skills

Things that are CERTAINLY going to happen to my case:

- Dvd player Stealth Mod

- Sidewindow with a nice acrylic thingie.. not sure what (you'll see ;))

- Radzgrill sort of thingie on top, not sure how to explain otherwise but it doesn't mean i'm going to use radzgrillz (although it would be nice)

- Paint the case black on the inside and make a fake roof on the inside (acrylic) to hide all the extra cables.. Why didn't i buy a modulair powersupply :??

- Stealthing the areas around the motherboard which will make it look like it's hovering in the air

Another update will be here within 10 minutes

I'm kinda of irritated at the moment, since it is not possible for me to find a fan controller (any brand or kind) anywhere :evil:

Now i could use the internet but that will take 2 more days and cost me a lot more money.. this really sucks :cry:

Today i'm going to pick up some black paint for the inside of the case and i ordered some blue acrylic and a nice fan controller which i'm going to mod.

I also have plans for the inside of the roof (as in making the stealth roof to hide some cables)

Archived