**Voting is now opened** 2009 Modding Contest

Guest yAu

Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should the CM Modding Contest 09 submission deadline be extended from 09/20/09 to 09/30/09?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got an old Nokia 6630 mobile camera for my worklog photo uploading. Will that be ok!?

As long as we can tell what's in the images, then there's no problems.

what is the maximum limit size for photo/s uploaded.

Since we don't host the images directly on our server, size would not be a problem. But we prefer smaller images for loading time concern.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be in, have parts coming in hopefully this week should be the last of them. Have plenty of pictures, and will get a worklog started very soon.

Welcome! May want to hurry though, the deadline for submitting your mod entry is September 20th, 09.

Friendly Reminder: you have to submit your mod entry at the contest's homepage once you completed your mod.

you can do so here

Where should the worklog be posted?

Your worklog should be posted here under 'Modding & Overclocking'

Thank you.

Yeah I know, I got the email, should have most of the major case work done this weekend, then its just the odds and ends, hardware will all be here tomorrow. Assembly and final touches to follow in the next couple weeks.

Should be all set to go for first week in September or so. :D

You could start with stating your concept and begin your worklog now, while you receive your parts (unless it is the case that is missing). It is really hard to follow a project when you upload a hundred photos with a 20,000 word text. You do want others to see your mod, don't you?

Hi,

Please enlighten me on this one, Contest rule #5

Seems like a few of you have the same question, so we came up with an example (see below) to clear out the confusion.

This image is required for us to prevent people from using worklog/images, they found online, of another modder and pretend to be the owner of the mod.

Don't worry, this image will not be publicize by any mean.

example (preferably 500x500 px in .jpg format):

cm2.jpg

Keep up the great work everyone!

Thank you.

Archived