Project: Mission - 2009 Mod Contest Entry - Completed

Jeffrey Stephenson

Hoping not to get you all riled up, but do you think this is enough?

Cheating activities, including but not limited to the following, are strictly prohibited. Violator is subjected to automatic disqualification.

1. If you planned to promote your mod, absolutely no benefits can be involved for either you or any voter.

2. Excessive promotion for others to vote for your mod entry (i.e. posting links and asking others to vote for your mod entry on a large number of forums or websites). Cooler Master reserves the rights on deciding whether your promotional activities are excessive or not.

3. Any kind of activities that purposely sabotages other mod entries.

4. Create or have someone create voting bots to vote for any mod entry.

5. Create or have someone create multiple accounts to vote for any mod entry.

Does this mean that if someone gets 4,000 votes, his mod can be disqualified?

Let me know.

Cheers and Saludos

I guess it will have to do. The problem is when someone else decides to "help you out" and steps over the line. How can you be blamed? It's difficult.

Saludos

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't seem to see most of your pictures... From what I have seen, it looks like you have a very cool mod and I might vote for it if I can see more. Is anyone else having trouble with the pictures?

My web host IPower, decided to crash an hour after the voting started. Last time this happened there was a major earthquake in California. Please check back later. Sorry.

I can't seem to see most of your pictures... From what I have seen, it looks like you have a very cool mod and I might vote for it if I can see more. Is anyone else having trouble with the pictures?

My web host IPower, decided to crash an hour after the voting started. Last time this happened there was a major earthquake in California. Please check back later. Sorry.

Ah I see the notice on the front page now. I'll wait before voting in this category. Good luck!

I guess it will have to do. The problem is when someone else decides to "help you out" and steps over the line. How can you be blamed? It's difficult.

Saludos

Yeah, I see what you mean, and it would be ironic (and a hoot) if that happened. You are right as usual, it IS difficult.

Toodledoo and the Best of Luck!

Saludos

• 3 weeks later...

What are you planning to do with all your first prize loot (it is a bunch! heheh)? Well deserved and hoping to see some of it in a future slipperskip project! I know you like small, but....you could surprise us!

Saludos Amigo

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I've been tinkering around with my project. Here is a new drive cover I made. It is a piece of black walnut with a frame around it. I first tried flat black paint for the frame but it looked really bad. I ended up using a color called raw umber. The chrome button works the eject button. Duh.

Mission is a finalist in Intel's latest contest. Check out all the entries HERE.

420.JPG

421.JPG

422.jpg

Archived