MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

55.jpg

One of the things I like best is rust that has the details in Morphius, this example was chatting with a friend on the HERMAN explaining how this case would be, then he gave me the idea of letting my arm as if hit by a shot of the wires coming out giving the appearance of broken, then I do, and so was a lot of people think if q I will not arm the theremin, i have to tell the whole story, which Morphius IS A WARRIOR!

hahahahah

hugs to everyone!

Uma das coisas que eu mais gosto é rustamente os detalhes que tem em MORPHIUS, esse por exemplo estava conversando com um amigo meu o HERMAN sobre esse case explicando como iria ser, ai ele me deu a ideia de deixar o braço como se fosse atingido por um tiro, os fios saindo dando a impressão de quebrado , ai fui fazer, ficou assim e tem muita gente q pensa se eu não vou tereminar esse braço, ai tenho que contar toda a historia, que MORPHIUS É UM GUERREIRO!

hahahahah

abraços a todos!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on the wings and about them being removable, practical and space-saving. I will leave my landing gear legs also removable.

Sigh..I too will have to add "battle damage" to my mod, there are too many details, even with the "armor plating" that detract the view, more work...

Kudos Maciel for the details!

Saludos and Cheers

Great work on the wings and about them being removable, practical and space-saving. I will leave my landing gear legs also removable.

Sigh..I too will have to add "battle damage" to my mod, there are too many details, even with the "armor plating" that detract the view, more work...

Kudos Maciel for the details!

Saludos and Cheers

How Morphius is somewhat large, done a lot of moving parts to facilitate transportation, the ease of disassembly helps a lot.

I said that the details that value Papang modding and you have done this on his own, but tell me one thing I'm curious, how old are you?

hahahahah

Just wondering, funny without seeing your picture I gave you some 25 years!! That? or did I go wrong?

kkkk

big hug my broder

Como MORPHIUS é meio grande, fiz muitas partes removivéis para facilitar no transporte , a sua facilidade de desmontagem ajuda muito.

Eu disse que os detalhes que valorizam o modding e você PAPANG tem feito isso no seu, mas me diga uma coisa estou curioso , quantos anos você tem?

hahahahah

Só para saber , engraçado sem ver foto sua ei te dava uns 25 anos !!!! É isso? ou eu errei?

kkkk

grande abraço meu broder

now tell people my English is too bad! I have to go into a language course urgent!

Using Google Translate, almost everything goes wrong just giving to understand!

hahahahhaha

agora vou dizer pessoal o meu inglês é ruim demais!! Tenho que entrar em um curso de idiomas urgente !

usando o GOOGLE TRADUTOR , sai quase tudo errado dando apenas para entender !

hahahahhaha

sorry i've not commeant often i've been busy with my own looks awesome i'm kind of speechless with what you have done to all

the psu at the back does it for me but i understand its not easy with a huge thing like that

Nicky

My English too bad ta! Hahahahahahaha I do not understand your question but would love to answer it, you can ask me again?

is that I'm using the google translator and sometimes do not understand some questions, but it is a pleasure expplicar everything for you!

a big hug !!!!!!

Meu inglês ta ruim demais !!!hahahahahahaha eu não entendi sua pergunta mas gostaria muito de responde-la, pode me perguntar de novo?

é que eu estou usando o google tradutor e as vezes não entendo algumas pergunta , mas é um prazer expplicar tudo para vocês !!!

um forte abraço!!!!!!

sorry i've not commeant often i've been busy with my own looks awesome i'm kind of speechless with what you have done to all

the psu at the back does it for me but i understand its not easy with a huge thing like that

Nicky

My English too bad ta! Hahahahahahaha I do not understand your question but would love to answer it, you can ask me again?

is that I'm using the google translator and sometimes do not understand some questions, but it is a pleasure expplicar everything for you!

a big hug !!!!!!

Meu inglês ta ruim demais !!!hahahahahahaha eu não entendi sua pergunta mas gostaria muito de responde-la, pode me perguntar de novo?

é que eu estou usando o google tradutor e as vezes não entendo algumas pergunta , mas é um prazer expplicar tudo para vocês !!!

um forte abraço!!!!!!

"]52.jpg

sorry, I did not say much more often I've been busy with my own looks awesome I'm speechless with what he has done to it all...

the power supply at the rear does it for me, but I can understand its not easy, with a great big psu i would think he would have made something for it but not to worrie

Lo sentimos, no he dicho mucho más a menudo he estado ocupado con mis propios se ve impresionante No tengo palabras con lo que ha hecho de todo ...

la fuente de alimentación en la parte trasera lo hace por mí, pero puedo entender su no fácil, con una gran gran PSU yo creo que él habría hecho algo por ella, pero no a worrie

Nicky

a big hug !!!!!!

um forte abraço!!!!!!

sorry, I did not say much more often I've been busy with my own looks awesome I'm speechless with what he has done to it all...

the power supply at the rear does it for me, but I can understand its not easy, with a great big psu i would think he would have made something for it but not to worrie

Lo sentimos, no he dicho mucho más a menudo he estado ocupado con mis propios se ve impresionante No tengo palabras con lo que ha hecho de todo ...

la fuente de alimentación en la parte trasera lo hace por mí, pero puedo entender su no fácil, con una gran gran PSU yo creo que él habría hecho algo por ella, pero no a worrie

I was not going to post this photo now, but as you are asking me how I put that source and how it is working on will show a new picture now!

but to not divudas, you're wondering how I put the power supply on the back of Morphius?

Eu não ia postar essa foto agora , mas como você esta me perguntando como eu coloquei essa fonte e como ela está funcionando irei mostrar em uma foto agora nova!!

mas pra não ter divudas , você está me perguntando como eu coloquei a fonte de alimentação nas costas de MORPHIUS? :D:D:D

Archived