MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

DSC04849.jpg

58.jpg

I created a form that facilitates the removal of the power supply and the wings, so it is easier if I type for a trip or something.

I hope I have answered your question! If I said you can not ask again!! Hahahhahah

eu criei uma forma que facilita a remoção da fonte de alimentação e das asas, assim fica mais facil tipo se eu for fazer uma viagem ou coisa parecida.

Espero que eu tenha respondido a sua pergunta ! Se não respondi pode perguntar de novo!!!!hahahhahah

:D:cheers:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool, now I wonna see a picture of the whole front side :D

hahahaha you do not know how I'm hard not to post this photo of the front for now!

but I like LUKY SKYWALKER, trying to post, but not now!

hhhhhhhhahahahhaahahhha

let's see if I can hold me

hahahahga você não sabe como estou me segurando para não postar essa foto da frente por agora !

mas estou como LUKY SKYWALKER, tentado a postar , mas não por agora!

hhhhhhhhahahahhaahahhha

vamos ver se eu consigo me segurar

I will too be waiting for the front shot. OH MY, nicky and Maciel took almost a full page to straighten things out! Shows a GREAT amount of patience on behalf of both of you. I liked it anyways, heheh.

Cheers and Saludos

if gorge lucas see this he will buy it for you for star wars 7 lol nice work

hahahahahha

thank you dear friend, but I'll see if I can send it to rocket to the STATES.

hahahahahha

muito obrigado caro amigo, mas vou ver se mando ele de foguete para os STATES

Yes, we want to see the front too!

Yo PaPang, I thought you saw Morphius already on a fair?!

I'll post the latest pictures of details i will colol PHOTO OF THE FRONT, and will be many votes from all angles, okay guys?

PROMISE!

Vou postar as ultimas fotos de detalhes ai irei colOLAR AS FOTO DE FRENTE , e vão ser varias votos de todos os ângulos, ta bom pessoal?

PROMETO!

Archived