MORPHIUS -2009 Mod Contest Entry-finished BRODER

MACIEL BARRETO

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40.jpg

I put all Hards trapped in the back so the time is easier to maintain because it removes at once independent of the rest of the body, rather just disconnect some wires and the source who would find where I put?

motherboard ASUS EXTREME

VGA ATI

4 GB RAM 800

CPU CORE 2 DUO

Coloquei todos os hards preso nas costas assim fica mais facil na hora de dar manutenção pois remove tudo de uma vez independente do resto do corpo, bastanto apenas desconectar alguns cabos e a fonte quem será que descobre onde irei colocar?

Ahhh...getting a better idea. Keep the updates coming. BTW, I have seen your mod finished (Campus Party Brazil 2009), but of course with your log, I understand it now.

Saludos/Cheers

:D:D:cheers:

then you saw it?

kkkkk made some changes to the Cooler Master CONTEST,, you'll like it! I was in your country when I was at EL SALVADOR, but I guess if you see, ruined the surprise. PAPANG kkkkk

big hug

então você viu né?

kkkkk fiz algumas mudanças para o COOLER MASTER CONTEST ,, VoCê VAI GOSTAR !! estive em seu país quando fui pra EL SALVADOR , mas queria ver se você advinhava , estragou a surpresa .PAPANG kkkkk

grande abraço

DSC04849.jpg

Look at the source where it will be, and chose to put all Hards on a single piece of Morphius, as well as built it had to think about as easy to dismantle it's time to exchange a piece for example, and the locks in back help and very quickly in the opening and handling with ease.

OLha a fonte onde irá ficar, bem optei por colocar todos os HARDS em uma peça só do MORPHIUS, pois além de construi-lo tinha que pensar na facilidade de como desmonta-lo na hora de trocar uma peça por exemplo, e as travas nas costas ajudam e muito na abertura rapida e o manuseio com facilidade.

DSC04850.jpg

Well now that you saw where it will be all assembled Hards, I will from now to the body and head of Morphius to the finish line of mounting and finishing

Bem agora que vocês viram onde irá ficar todos os hards montados, irei partir agora para o corpo e cabeça de MORPHIUS, para o termino da linha de montagem e acabamento

ATgAAAAJSqUL-52d6l6TU3VCpuXvR99Mywp.jpg

This casemod ALIEN SKUUL did it in 2008, but the straight to see how the project is finalized, this casemod is PAPANG you see the possibilities and details that can work in a Modding hugs!

Esse casemod ALIEN SKUUL fiz ele em 2008 , mas da pra ver direitinho como fica o projeto finalizado , PAPANG esse casemod é para você ver as possibilidades e os detalhes que se pode trabalhar em um MODDING abraços!!

Archived