Project: Ares Flow (2009 Modding Contest Entry)

Kahij

Little more than "hold" Marcam:

Well guys to make a long story short, one of my buddies and I were putting the finishing touches on the case when he tripped and fell on it.... It broke my entire frame and fractured most of my acrylic sheeting.... So do to the lack of funds and the start of school this will be the end of this project....

And I was really looking forward to seeing this project, really. Learned a lot. :cry:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little more than "hold" Marcam:
Well guys to make a long story short, one of my buddies and I were putting the finishing touches on the case when he tripped and fell on it.... It broke my entire frame and fractured most of my acrylic sheeting.... So do to the lack of funds and the start of school this will be the end of this project....

And I was really looking forward to seeing this project, really. Learned a lot. :cry:

Well he did state that he would be picking this project up in the future, so "hold" but probably not in time for the contest. :(

Sad, sad, sad. Hope he does altho he would be short on time as you said. If this happened to me, it would have been a "bad luck" project--I would've started fresh with a new concept, maybe with solid square acrylic like another guy said in the other forum, heavier but maybe would've survived, depending on the weight of the guy that fell on it.

Oh well, just musing about it.

Cheers ad Saludos

• 4 weeks later...

Archived