PROJECT LUNAR SERENITY - CM 2009 Modding Contest - Completed

asgneto

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering my 40 days journey to the unknown (because I don't know what's ahead!!!), you've have been one of the inspiring person I've met here at the modding contest. You are a friend to me Bro - so in the future anytime, anywhere I can't forget a name like yours!!! We'll be keeping in touch right!!! We have more contest ahead at least we've tried and tasted it!

More Power Best friend of the modding world!

After nearly two days off the air due to the mounting hardware in LUNAR, I'm back in time to submit my entry.

submitted.jpg

The final picture of LUNAR SERENITY and a picture of me and Serenity together.

EU.jpg

LUNAR.jpg

Sorry for the low resolution of the photos, but they are in accordance with the request of the CM to submit the project:

(under 1 MB, preferably 500 x 500 pixels in .jpg file format)

Really clean work,, I love the color scheme, both on and off, I think you did a great job with the sleeveing and the change of the colors of the LED's

Quote "Overall this is a kick*** product" end Quote (Rodney Reynolds, 3dgameman) :D

Thanks petoscal !!!

OMFGWL :shock:

It's a great job, Tino. I still prefer Giga project ( :lol::twisted: ), but I have to admit that this lunar serenity is insane (especially the top of it). :D

Hi Lamps !!!

Welcome back my friend !

I'm so glad you enjoyed the LUNAR SERENITY and even happier that you remember the Giga.

ABRAÇÃO !!!

congratulations beautiful case! tino want to see it done!

Thanks Leandro !

I will post more pictures very soon...

:shock: beautiful work dude..is lunar ice, congratulations :cheers:

Thanks chatnoir !

I love your project... very impressive.

is missing the picture completion,

This work is to be perfect :shock:

Hi Marc !!!

Thanks for the comments... more photos very soon.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND TO ALL CONTESTANTS, IT WAS GREAT TO KNOW YOU

THANKS BRO !!!

Considering my 40 days journey to the unknown (because I don't know what's ahead!!!), you've have been one of the inspiring person I've met here at the modding contest. You are a friend to me Bro - so in the future anytime, anywhere I can't forget a name like yours!!! We'll be keeping in touch right!!! We have more contest ahead at least we've tried and tasted it!

More Power Best friend of the modding world!

sunny, thank you very much for this lovely words...

I'm very happy to be considered his inspiration and very honored to be included as your friend.

We have many years of mods and contests ahead ... sure we'll be together in this enjoyable hobby.

Bravo amigo Asgneto! I also just finished submitting a few minutes ago. What a relief! I left out some things I could not finish on time and was all thumbs the last hours, but it is over. Does it feel like this everytime? Well got to make a video before my wife Gaby start dismounting PPBR Modding Industries. Will get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers and Saludos

Bravo amigo Asgneto! I also just finished submitting a few minutes ago. What a relief! I left out some things I could not finish on time and was all thumbs the last hours, but it is over. Does it feel like this everytime? Well got to make a video before my wife Gaby start dismounting PPBR Modding Industries. Will get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers and Saludos

I've been struggling with unexpected.

Some things did not work well and I had to make last minute changes. But at the end, it all finished well.

I promise a video and also some explanations about the changes tomorrow.

Today I'm going to sleep early to wake up tomorrow willing to pack up and clean the ASGNETO Casemods facilities.

Good luck my friend PaPang and kudos by the well done project.

Cheers !

Archived