PROJECT LUNAR SERENITY - CM 2009 Modding Contest - Completed

asgneto

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except for the paint gun mishap, great progress (you even painted the case wheels!). The interesting part will be the electricals which I will be looking forward to see what I can learn.

Also say hello to your Dad, if he joins the next contest, I will concede the oldest guy crown to him of the SCMC here at CM, haha!

when this is finished we will go to the moon with lunar serenity lol.....

Oh yes... total serenity in the lunar landscape.

Except for the paint gun mishap, great progress (you even painted the case wheels!). The interesting part will be the electricals which I will be looking forward to see what I can learn.

Also say hello to your Dad, if he joins the next contest, I will concede the oldest guy crown to him of the SCMC here at CM, haha!

Welcome back my dear friend...

Don't wait so much eletricals... it just a few LEDs, some switches and wires.

Something very very basic because electronics is not my favorite flavor and the contest deadline does not allow many attempts and inventions.

PS: my dad is thinking about this possibility ... I'm seeing that will leave more work for me next year. :roll:

i will post my idea just after the competition is over.

I believe you should think about it.

If the rules of the next contest were similar to this year, you new project can't be finish before 2010.

"Your mod must NOT be older than 2009."

So, I suggest you start logging only in January 2010 ...

As I promised, some photos of the pieces painted with white lacquer.

LUNAR181.jpgLUNAR182.jpg

In detail, the parts damaged in the accident with the spray gun ...

LUNAR183.jpgLUNAR184.jpgLUNAR185.jpgLUNAR186.jpgLUNAR187.jpgLUNAR188.jpgLUNAR189.jpgLUNAR190.jpg

Most of them could recover with a good sanding and polishing, but others will have to be repainted.

As the weather here in Rio de Janeiro in the last 2 days was cloudy with occasional rain, I was unable to fix the paint. Now, I'm waiting for the Sun to show your face to make the repairs and corrections.

Archived