PROJECT LUNAR SERENITY - CM 2009 Modding Contest - Completed

asgneto

Thanks Sir sunny !!!

I loving your job on the Satella Project, it very impressive job on the fangrill !

That's only a fangrill, but look at how you've played with all those acrylics!!! very impressive!

About the paint mishap, sorry about this Bro... I only use spraycan paint, now I know that it's really something using the spraypainting. something for me to remember in the future.

I am pretty sure the sun will shine soon (i am sunny remember!!!) and the damages will be repaired.

More power Bro.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's only a fangrill, but look at how you've played with all those acrylics!!! very impressive!

About the paint mishap, sorry about this Bro... I only use spraycan paint, now I know that it's really something using the spraypainting. something for me to remember in the future.

I am pretty sure the sun will shine soon (i am sunny remember!!!) and the damages will be repaired.

More power Bro.

Thanks sunny !!!

It's great to hear words of support and encouragement.

Today was another rainy day, but hopefully the sun will shine in the coming days ... :roll:

Or, I have to finish my painting with a brush. :(

More power for us, bro !

:shock: Another excellent work Mr. Tino, this project certainly deserves to be monitored.

Good luck in your new challenge, I'll be watching.

Congratulations! :D

Hi Kalckmam !

I hope you enjoy the outcome of this project ... I'm trying to do my best.

i had the same problem with humidity here in malta is very humid.

Normally the Rio de Janeiro is hot and sunny, but we are in the midst of a cold front that left the climate is extremely humid and slightly cold.

Now, a cold night to our standards, the thermometer is marking 21 degrees Celsius and humidity at 100%.

My, my, that is a mess with the paint splashing all over the place! Cancun is hot and humid too (34° C and 70% humidity now), that is why I made a home made oven for paint. The oven is just a big, thick cardboard box with 2-3 incandescent light bulbs inside (like the ones for CRT monitors). With 12 hours at 50°C it is enough to handle the pieces without fear of fingerprints and you can even sand and polish as the paint is almost cured (I wax after 10 days vs the 30-40 days of normal). In the winter, we have weather exactly like Rio too and it is a pain when painting. Fixing bad paint is normal but water compressed into the paint due to bad weather is terrible! In the winter(rains a lot), spray cans and the oven are a must or I would never finish!

Cheers and Saludos

My, my, that is a mess with the paint splashing all over the place! Cancun is hot and humid too (34° C and 70% humidity now), that is why I made a home made oven for paint. The oven is just a big, thick cardboard box with 2-3 incandescent light bulbs inside (like the ones for CRT monitors). With 12 hours at 50°C it is enough to handle the pieces without fear of fingerprints and you can even sand and polish as the paint is almost cured (I wax after 10 days vs the 30-40 days of normal). In the winter, we have weather exactly like Rio too and it is a pain when painting. Fixing bad paint is normal but water compressed into the paint due to bad weather is terrible! In the winter(rains a lot), spray cans and the oven are a must or I would never finish!

Cheers and Saludos

It's really a boring day to mod when the sun doesn't shine...

it's been a week raining here...it slows you down.

Good news!

Today the sun appeared in the skies of Rio. The temperature is higher and the humidity low enough (30 degrees and 66%).

I think I can paint the missing pieces and touch up the damaged ones.

Later I bring news.

good luck mate i have a small issues weather here is always around 80 to 100% and the temperature right now is 34 in the shade and minimum is 23 , the idea of papang makes me thing that i can make something similar an over for paint would be great the ideal temp is 50c?

Archived