Killer HL box rev. A2 argentina(09 Mod Contest) Completed

chatnoir

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heheh, coolest grill in this contest yet! Hey, chatnoir, could you tell us how much it cost you?

----------------------

Jaja, el grill mas padre/nítido del concurso hasta ahora! Oye Chatnoir te importaría decirnos cuanto te costo?

Cheers y Saludos

hey! thanks ... I went to my friend Mario, to do a bit of metal in my truck, and I could not tank the little watch Reister carbide occurred to me .. so many things had taken my case to present it, this little clock, look no works .. I said, no matter mario better .. well, that is a bolt in there, give it to you .. ok! thanks mario. :mrgreen:

303acd4.jpg

2j2dkdk.jpg

wlzvnr.jpg

16lwop3.jpg

xgmrew.jpg

9zlni9.jpg

fc6492.jpg

2zdq83o.jpg

30tqnoh.jpg

2rw3koy.jpg

2ah9nbt.jpg

The next step, power and reset...

looking fab bro like what you have done like the rust and the cd rom drive and the paint work i will tell you this i would never put the noob in my mouth you know what that dog done when its walk past by also could have cocked up that leg and give it a waterfall effect lol

Archived