Killer HL box rev. A2 argentina(09 Mod Contest) Completed

chatnoir

When everyone is trying to make the switches discrete, Chatnoir takes a reverse tack! Very original thinking!

Cuando todos estan tratanto de hacer sus apagadores/switches discretos, Chatnoir hace lo contrario! ¡Pensamiento muy original!

Cheers and Saludos

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was a crack tennis gaby, although he does not play more,and now components and more ...I decided on now.. msi P45 platinum, gskill pi 4GB 1066,E8400, zalman, vapor x sapphire, cooler master ide, sata, fan and antec 850, WD caviar 500GB..

1075fzk.jpg

34pj12f.jpg

169kk69.jpg

23swwpc.jpg

23vgt9i.jpg

rsg4n5.jpg

35jc66b.jpg

ohpa49.jpg

I await the arrival of some components cooler master, I'm waiting on imports, because it is difficult to get here, I'm half juest with worklog delivery time, if I had not time, I promise to finish the entire worklog equally but does not amount to Day 20 .. greetings

Can you import directly in Argentina? In Mexico we cannot! I could order from many e-stores like Newegg, but they will not ship to individuals, just companies that have the import permits, import personnel or import agents, irrevocable letter of credit, etc. Once components go through companies, they cost 25-35% more for basic components (e.g. cpus, ram, hard drives, etc.) and for decorative components like bay coolers, led fans, grills, etc they will go up to twice!

Are you going to give the rust effect to the psu/power source and fan? Hope your CM parts arrive on time.

Cheers and Saludos

papang thanks, I depend on the two missing components, luckily I have a friend here, that brings me things without problems. alike are already orders are 2 to 4cm blue LED fan, so I have to wait, greetings and thanks for your support ...chao

Archived