Killer HL box rev. A2 argentina(09 Mod Contest) Completed

chatnoir

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,sorry for delay.. and thanks :wink:

continue .. cut white base paint for UV, security lines and rust ..cathodes disarmament as a matter of space, we made some adjustments, put the fan cooler master green.

we get innesesarios excess cables, retouch paint for a more perfect finish ..

fjp5rk.jpg

34xqa6w.jpg

15rdtf9.jpg

j9pz5z.jpg

eswbjp.jpg

2vtzadz.jpg

rs4goy.jpg

dgqj4p.jpg

zk4viq.jpg

b54i06.jpg

14v0efb.jpg

vymec0.jpg

fu7yq9.jpg

see you later greetings and thanks again for all :mrgreen:

hi, thank you very much for being there, now a little more, I really hope you can extend the delivery of work at 30 so I could finish on 20 come the two components that are missing me, hopefully be of :wink: now ide cable, sata and fan cooler master on board, in the end, pics some alien polstergueist paint in accion, sorry for the quality to pics :oops:cut and paint the yellow boxes with UV paint and fit the cables.tweak various details of painting and others, perhaps at first sight unseen, but they are there

2nj8u4m.jpg

2llzzpu.jpg

r2p576.jpg

2hpozr7.jpg

28s1mio.jpg

2edb7so.jpg

25jfdlk.jpg

s5vi3s.jpg

2rngg03.jpg

23r6drp.jpg

23sx0ms.jpg

2u7qh04.jpg

alien poltergueist paint in the dark...

96yknd.jpg

vxmbdj.jpg

2mfaxpd.jpg

2pyvv40.jpg

dw3v54.jpg

greetings and thanks again see you next entry :mrgreen:

Great modding Sir chatnoir,,,

Any website for future references Bro?! You're great especially in hand painting the case...

OT: I was just asking your before about Gabriela Sabatini on Tennis... then just a week ago Argentinian Juan Martin Del Potro gave Federer a stop for the slam...Congratz...

:cheers::cheers::cheers: more power bro!

Archived