Killer HL box rev. A2 argentina(09 Mod Contest) Completed

chatnoir

Hmm. i'm sorry, but the paint dripping looks..... akward. I know you want to make it look like the weather and the rain has spoiled over it and the rust will make the droppings. It just doesnt look like that. Sorry, but that is my opinion. ( i love HL2 ! )

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well until we got here, to finish correctly, we will see a production of homemade photos ... :mrgreen: apologies for the quality of some photos :roll:

remember this dream, thus starting...

48951308.jpg

dsc05117m.jpg

dsc05119b.jpg

dsc05120b.jpg

dsc05121a.jpg

dsc05122bi.jpg

dsc05123p.jpg

dsc05124g.jpg

dsc05126.jpg

dsc05127v.jpg

dsc05128y.jpg

dsc05125c.jpg

dsc05118ey.jpg

a109.png

Here I give the first stage of the video, echo entirely by me, I'm concocting the second...off ... better use headphones to enjoy, greetings

part.1

part.2

2zi57jl.jpg

work completed :cheers: good luck to all :wink:

yes, really has its time to finish it, just enjoy it now, It's magical to have it on my desk, I have another idea, which so far did not see reflected in any mod, but the hard is so expensive here, but this idea, at some point it may. hey!! take and I thank you for being out there forever, really serve and appeal to the comments, good then we go to work :mrgreen: saludos :cheers:

si, realmente llevo su tiempo para terminarlo, pero ahora a disfrutarlo, es magico tenerlo sobre mi escritorio, tengo otra idea, que hasta ahora no vi plasmada en ningun mod, pero el hard es tan caro por aca, pero esta la idea, en algun momento se podra. hey!! aprovecho y te agradezco por estar por ahi siempre, realmente sirven e insentivan los comentarios, bueno me voy a trabajar :mrgreen: saludos :cheers:

Archived