Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

Power Supply holder ( to be attached to the Mobo acrylic tray)-

Same procedure done-

2552632760053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

2812835410053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

I never thought that I will be using this (another from those junk inside my shop)

2784879150053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

I took all the plastics, metals and small screws of an old defective cassette tapes.

2278417050053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

It might help as fixed roller for my mobo tray (still thinking of the construction...)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know how you feel sunnyXtremist i'm just seeing Manchester U. vs Arsenal just so amazing .. how you done everything with just the with that bucket i take my hat of to you

yes nicky, i hope to make it on time and at least I am sure of what the interior will look like. Salamat bro!

that's soccer - Manchester United vs Arsenal (both from UK right). i am a fan of this game too (and we have lots of Brazilians here?!)

Hi Sunny

Wow! A bucket for a case! Sail on man! Cool tools too! :alien:

huwaaah Brother!!! Thanks for visiting The Bucket Man

maybe next time you'll be part of the contest!!! Salamat bro!

Coming from Manchester i think you have guess who i follow Manchester United :cheers: it was a good game last night that own goal just killed it for Arsenal :lol: but the frist goal they scored kind of shocked me .. i was like dam that was a good goal by Arshavin .. but anyway lets keep it on topic when do you think everything will be done ???

Nicky

Hmmmm, I been thinking sunny and guys, what if we had a few more days so we can put the finishing touches to our projects? Yeah, I know we had a good 2mo. and 20 days to finish, but several started not too long ago. I certainly would not like to rush just to finish on time and report a half-baked project as finished.

Instead of finishing a satellite, what if you had time to do a space station? (I don't know, would you?)

Hoping to hear from you all.

Cheers/Saludos

Archived