Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

Now I know why you did a satellite, those conections are from NASA to me!!

(lol) :alien:

I have to figure how to do something with my mod's lights, thank you!

Well its awesome, congrats.

What I've been waiting for, thanks sunny! However a video with all the possible light changes would be great, the cherry on the cake.

+1

CHEERS! :cheers:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I've been waiting for, thanks sunny! However a video with all the possible light changes would be great, the cherry on the cake.

Cheers and Saludos

P.D. I had seen a lot of the connectors you use but did know what they were for. Now I begin to understand! Never too old to learn, heheh!

Now I know why you did a satellite, those conections are from NASA to me!!

(lol) :alien:

I have to figure how to do something with my mod's lights, thank you!

Well its awesome, congrats.

+1

CHEERS! :cheers:

Yes Sirs PaPang and petoscal, I will be finishing those mods soon after the pending customers work are done. The connector outside was really the only way I could have those led mods wires to be linked up plus the faster accessibility to remove them when transferring, my first plan was not so good because the wire should have to go inside the PSU case.

Yes Sirs, I will do that complete lightmods video plus expanation and will be outside the garage taking it since I have the worst video cam in my hand till now... LED lights doesn't come as good on this mobile cam than when you see it actual and it's an always disappointment to me (DSLR will be my next target). Thanks for visiting, I'll check you both now for that led lights.

Winner ang build mo Sir Sunny!!! If you only knew how much I've learned from you...

Represent! Pinoy Pride ito!!! :D

Yes Sir gabriel_d7, thanks for visiting...

Salamat, Cheers and Saludos!!!

(just an added sidemod)- I'm planning to make the whole rig in uniform...

with the keyboard, mouse and light control box painted in uniform with the Satella theme color...

let's paint the Acrylic protector of the LCD...

2504956770053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

2635142480053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

put covering on the front of acrylic protector

2686456560053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

paint it metallic black and metallic silver

2054327130053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

strip the protective paper

2817967440053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

looks good, in uniform...

next will be the lcd stand painting (for the sidemod)... and

the tribal drawing on Satella back stand...

2827682160053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

You offer me a lot of time for an extension, now I can't stop thinking for more...wah...

Somebody grab and stop sunny, he can't stop modding! First he added the ferris wheel, then his lcd and mouse. Next it will be Leni (dress her as an astronaut for the final photos to pose next to Satellla, not a bad idea)! Heheh, good to see more creations, really.

Cheers and Saludos

Somebody grab and stop sunny, he can't stop modding! First he added the ferris wheel, then his lcd and mouse. Next it will be Leni (dress her as an astronaut for the final photos to pose next to Satellla, not a bad idea)! Heheh, good to see more creations, really.

Cheers and Saludos

hahaha, we're thinking of the same thing of posing with the satella, wahahah... i'll stop after that!!

Lots of pending job to attend to, at least I'll have them ready for pickup and deliveries by tomorrow, then mod a littlemore and

after that submit this so that I could breath a lot and kick Mayweather a nice one!!!

this is one of my favorite project...!!!

Great work with the led bars!!! :D

Thanks Sir masbuskado,

As a first timer with online case modding competition and case modding contest itself, this is a great uplifter for me, recover my senses that I can mod something and further more regain some respect in our place... I got your message and will visit/register before the 27th, see you there bro...

Oh My God....It's Goin' To Fly..... :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Just great, and really not a bad idea for the posing picture too, hehehe

it's refreshing stop by and see new updates for this mod. thanks!

Thanks for the visit Sirs pc21 and petoscal,

mod break for CM first, make some earning first!!!

for sure the next coming mods are those finishing touches...

thanks for viewing, cheers and magandang umaga!!!

Archived