Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Cham_e, even with modest photographic equipment, a great mod stands out! Old-school plus ingenuity will always kick some serious rear end and put to shame fancy laser cutting, pro paint, and milling shops. Expensive tools and machinery can be bought but are a waste if you don't have the smarts and imagination to begin with. Bravo sunny on a lesson( and mod) well taught! If you can do this to a simple bucket, I can imagine what you can do with a Cooler Master case!

Viva mi amigo sunny on a job well done!

Cheers and Saludos

Nice mod and finally its finished!

But you have to hire someone to take pics to give justice to your mod!

or borrow a digicam since you are a pro when it comes to photography!

Good luck!

Thanks Sir Cham_E_Lyon TPC, I think I'll just have to rely on Luck this time... I'll just have a nice cam next worklog/modcontest i'll join in the future...

Well Cham_e, even with modest photographic equipment, a great mod stands out! Old-school plus ingenuity will always kick some serious rear end and put to shame fancy laser cutting, pro paint, and milling shops. Expensive tools and machinery can be bought but are a waste if you don't have the smarts and imagination to begin with. Bravo sunny on a lesson( and mod) well taught! If you can do this to a simple bucket, I can imagine what you can do with a Cooler Master case!

Viva mi amigo sunny on a job well done!

Cheers and Saludos

Yo Sir PaPang, thanks Bro...

I got this message as soon as I'd submitted my entry...

2384067150053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

IT ALL STARTED HERE... before Aug. 20, 2009

Thanks sunnyxtremist, how are you getting along with your project? Don't worry if you feel your mod is not up to snuff cuz there are a lot of things to consider when judging, I'm sure. This is the first time I participate and do a worklog, as I mentioned before, but you have to wet your feet sometime/somewhere. Comments and seeing other logs really pushes you to another level--I guarantee it. I've done several upgrades to mine just seeing what and whom I am going up against. Heck, even an honorable mention is worth its weight in gold!

Just start posting, with your initial concept and go from there. You don't have a lot of time left (I'm going on 4 months) but do something to commemorate your initiation in this fine art, at this level. Comments are fine and appreciated but seeing you do something is better--you could knock our socks off!

Cheers/Saludos

Cool! Have you decided to get into this contest? Times running out.

MARAMING SALAMAT MGA KAPATID (THANK YOU BROTHERS)

Archived