Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

Oh my goodness, what you are eating in the salad looks like what we call "guadalupana" (over here, the variety is smaller) and from what I remember is very bitter. It is eaten in a soup but not very appreciated. It is an acquired taste in Mexico, you either like it or not. You might guess by my comment is that I don't, heheh.

At your age I was more fit, now I am loosing my near vision (slightly blurry) and a little coordination (one of my mess-ups in the led chaser kit was a sloppy solder that bridged two terminals (duh for me!), and like I showed..... a tire :oops: (maybe a bicycle tire but I did not used to have one) :cry::cry::cry:

If the contest doesn't :!: , I will post pictures of Cancun and a little of the life of the eldest member of SCMC. Thanks sunny for sharing!

BTW, how much is the $$ in usd? When I use m.n., this means Moneda Nacional or Mexican Pesos, right now $13mn for $1usd (used to be $10mn/$1usd last December). A time estimate? I know it took 40 days but I mean hours?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my goodness, what you are eating in the salad looks like what we call "guadalupana" (over here, the variety is smaller) and from what I remember is very bitter. It is eaten in a soup but not very appreciated. It is an acquired taste in Mexico, you either like it or not. You might guess by my comment is that I don't, heheh.

At your age I was more fit, now I am loosing my near vision (slightly blurry) and a little coordination (one of my mess-ups in the led chaser kit was a sloppy solder that bridged two terminals (duh for me!), and like I showed..... a tire :oops: (maybe a bicycle tire but I did not used to have one) :cry::cry::cry:

If the contest doesn't :!: , I will post pictures of Cancun and a little of the life of the eldest member of SCMC. Thanks sunny for sharing!

BTW, how much is the $$ in usd? When I use m.n., this means Moneda Nacional or Mexican Pesos, right now $13mn for $1usd (used to be $10mn/$1usd last December). A time estimate? I know it took 40 days but I mean hours?

Yes Sir it's guadalupana (saw on world list), it really help check the blood... I think bitter herbs and vegetables like the spinach (popeye) are already read in the Holy Bible... I believe people then used to live an average 400 years old!!! (and when you eat red grape do not spit the seed, chew it and eat it...)

The expenses on the satella project was more of the CM items, since most of the materials I've used are an outright spares and wellkept junks of 5 years. the mobo a repaired one by me, hard disk also repaired, and acrylics ( if only you're near my place, you can have this 20 kilos of excess acrylics here in different sizes).

the next time you buy a led related kit, buy the one already soldered and working and it might save time too!!!

my secret to soldering, a good brand of soldering LEAD - that's all. ( your video is amazing bro, it kick butt again)

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't have anything against CoolerMaster, but I need to let them know that I am innocent with these accusation... I can't blame parties and will never will now, either CM for their reluctant bahavior on this issue nor the groups who I could accused of entry sabotage by voting me without my consent... I already have a peaceful mind now...Enjoy modding!

'

'

'

'

for Satella Worklog - just follow me - http://www.pcmodz.info/viewtopic.php?id=302

Plus lots of modding revelations for the newbies and less fortunate modder without that expensive tools!!!

• 4 weeks later...
I really don't have anything against CoolerMaster, but I need to let them know that I am innocent with these accusation... I can't blame parties and will never will now, either CM for their reluctant bahavior on this issue nor the groups who I could accused of entry sabotage by voting me without my consent... I already have a peaceful mind now...Enjoy modding!

'

'

'

'

for Satella Worklog - just follow me - http://www.pcmodz.info/viewtopic.php?id=302

Plus lots of modding revelations for the newbies and less fortunate modder without that expensive tools!!!

sana di mo na binigay link sir magkakaron pa ng ideeya yuung ibaa jann...baakaa maay gummaya pa..hihihi! :mrgreen:

• 1 year later...

Archived