Satella (Hybrid Scrap Satellite) 2009 Mod Entry - Completed

sunnyXtremist

Beep beep

Gosh youre so great dude, you have one of a kind talent dude keep it, thats what im talking proudly pinoy :cheers:

I know what Beep beep sounds like, where are You or just like a Buzz on the YM...

I am still here, but not in the modding spree... I am a nurse right now...

Well, Len contracted Flu last saturday and went worst after 3 days (reminded me of Ah1n1 process of attack with a little thinking of the disorienting Dengue that might be), sunday and monday I still posted I think and some part of tuesday. Chilling and High Fever like there's an on/off switch...making the stories short, with some herbal knowledges, she's recovering right now without much drug inside her veins... Thanks God.

Lesson learned : Go to the doctor as soon as possible (if you really don't know what to do).

Sorry for this OT post... Thanks.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't feel down man!

everything will be ok...!!!

If you can't finish this project on time... there is always a second chance!!!

If you know what I mean!!! jeje...

man your project look really sick...

Let see if we can find some help over here to help you out!!! :wink:

masbuskado, wah don't kill me now!!! joke...

actually I can smile now, She's sleeping with a little cramming stomach, she'll be fine eventually...

man_eating_monay's is a friend of ours on the same municipality, and he knows Len that's why I posted it on his comment...

maybe one of this days he'll be visiting us, this guy is really fantastic, just like the people I know here now at CM Contest!!!

Opps, i'll drink to that masbukado, i am starting to mod this evening, first my daily earning I really needed it right now!!!

I am into my routine now, Daily work in the morning till 4pm, CM modding up to midnight or 2am..

updating worklog -

2014345580053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

removal of this fix covering where leds will be spread to lighten the turbine fan.

2525721650053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

and the bended rods cutted and filed, it's ready for reconstructing intended antenna bling.

2761035470053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

recons nice. antenna still unextended

2714800940053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

!@#$%^&*(,... Houston, the sattelite is nearing destination, decepticons are all over the place... mayday !@#$%^&*(*(......

I am sorry we've lost contact of Sattelite Sattella (to be continued)

ehe-

2312636370053927514S600x600Q85.jpg

wire will pass bended rod to power up 10 red/orange/green switchable leds (compliment of tpc Papa_mhedz - thanks)

My Sweet Lord (George Harrison)

So sorry about your wife. I know that H1N1 is thought to come from Mexico, BUT NO, the first case was detected in a farm in California, USA (they don't say much about it-nothing really). However, due to worse sanitation in Mexico, it spread very, very quickly. Luckily it is just another type of influenza and is easy to cure, except for the elderly and those in poor health. Youngsters have better defenses so they are not affected hardly. Just give her her meds and plenty of liquids and she should be good as new in a week. BTW we are still under a yellow alert, specially with classes but no epidemics yet to report happily. If you catch it (very probable) DO NOT TRY TO POST OR WORK ON YOUR MOD. A forum mate on mine caught it and tried to go on (didn't go to work so he thought he could get ahead on his mod) and he posted stuff no one could understand (maybe fever and delirium?)!

I like the way you work. You do not go out to buy something you need and go to 15 stores like me, you find it already made! I should learn from you--a good eye for "hidden treasure".

Cheers and Saludos

P.D.: Asgneto said "This project surprises me every day with your great ideas and solutions! Kudos!" He says he is still a young Padawan at 36, I say he is only 4 years away from becoming an honorary member of the SCMC, heh-heh. Good chap Asgneto, he works like us.

Este projeto é de surpreender-me todos os dias com grandes idéias e soluções surpreendentes. Parabéns!

wah, need to translate... Thanks still!!!

here is what he said:

"This project is to amaze me every day with great ideas and surprising solutions. Congratulations!"

:D

So sorry about your wife. I know that H1N1 is thought to come from Mexico, BUT NO, the first case was detected in a farm in California, USA (they don't say much about it-nothing really). However, due to worse sanitation in Mexico, it spread very, very quickly. Luckily it is just another type of influenza and is easy to cure, except for the elderly and those in poor health. Youngster have better defenses so they are not affected hardly. Just give her her meds and plenty of liquids and she should be good as new in a week. BTW we are still under a yellow alert, specially with classes but no epidemics yet to report happily. If you catch it (very probable) DO NOT TRY TO POST OR WORK ON YOUR MOD. A forum mate on mine caught it and tried to go on (didn't go to work so he thought he could get ahead on his mod) and he posted stuff no one could understand (maybe fever and delirium?)!

Here in the US they are trying to scare the population telling them that 5 million people gonna be infected and millions will die... we all know they have some type of vaccine but they aren't doing nothing... only giving those kind of news on the TV to scare people... :(

Archived