Reventon Sileo 500 (2009 Mod Contest Entry) Completed

Cham_E_Lyon TPC

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hand cutting acrylic, exhaustive planning for the tracing, multiple bends on a single piece of acrylic (I've got to get or make a resistance like yours and sunny's), paint shading WITHOUT an aerograph using plain spray cans, WOW!

SCMC was just for guys over 50 (yes, you heard correctly), but with this part of your mod, I feel we are obligated to lower the limit to 40 and make you an "honorary" member!

Cheers/Kudos

Thanks biglou & maxession

Hand cutting acrylic, exhaustive planning for the tracing, multiple bends on a single piece of acrylic (I've got to get or make a resistance like yours and sunny's), paint shading WITHOUT an aerograph using plain spray cans, WOW!

Thanks PaPaNG!

I was just maximizing the potentials of my limited resources!

I use to spraypaint with an airbrush! Too bad, my friend want it back so I'm left with spray canister paints!

Same with the plexibending!

I started with Heatgun, Oven toaster and finally my own DIY line-bender!

Practiced alot with scrap plexis until I'm familiar with how the plexi reacts to the heat on the bender!

SCMC was just for guys over 50 (yes, you heard correctly), but with this part of your mod, I feel we are obligated to lower the limit to 40 and make you an "honorary" member!

Cheers/Kudos

This is the most interesting part!

Coolness Master Cham!!! This is another masterpiece in the making! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Cheers/Kudos

I agree with you PaPang!

Archived