2009 MOD CONTEST - |BLACK/CHAMBER|^Cu (Copper)

TonyStarks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all! Unfortunately, I just could not get things done in time for entry into this contest :( I found out about this contest by chance after I had started building a while after it had been announced. My plans and design were just too complex to get completed in time for the deadline. Even though I had planned to cut out a lot of my design and take it apart and add everything in afterwards, it still was just too much to make the deadline. Had I known from the beginning about this contest and had started my project from the beginning with the intention of entering this contest, it would be a different story. I'm sad that I couldn't make it, but I guess at least now I get to go back to my original plan and design.

So, I hope you all stick around and continue to check out my work log as I continue to on my build. It's always nice to have some feedback and hopefully you will still enjoy my work log as much!

Maybe I can enter this into anther contest if one pops up! Hope to continue to see you all checking out my worklog! Thanks for the comments and encouragement guys! And GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST!!! Back to work . . . and pictures soon . .

Ahh man, that is the pits! Your project is very deep and yes, complicated, it would be a plus to everyone that you finish. Would you be up to posting your log elsewhere while you continue here? You basically have to copy and paste and of course answer the queries you may get. Answers so detailed and well thought are few and far in between! A lot of modders could use your tips, just for the sake of the hobby.

It would be great to share your project in another meet/contest, it always makes you a better modder when you start shooting for the sky! It lets you share with others that are not noobs (sometimes it is hopeless to explain to noobs), you get recognition on a much broader scale and I think, just the plain satisfaction of going up against other Masters and doing a good show, even if you don't win first place.

Feel up to it?

Cheers and Saludos

• 6 months later...

Archived