[Worklog] Cooler Master HAF-X "Winter Camo" Humvee Mod

pichicho

Hi guys start a new project, I get my new 942 HAF-X which will give the appearance of Hummer H-1 of the army.

This project will be called HAF-XHumvee.

Style is camouflage paint and other things that we will see along the project in the meantime I leave totally disarmed case photos taken with my new Canon Power Shot camera SX30 IS.

I would also like to thank to Mr.Nick Hou General Manager from IMPORTEK GROUP SAC who kindly sent us this case.

coolermasterhafx.jpg

img1129s.jpg

img1128o.jpg

img1137fq.jpg

img1134x.jpg

img1130vb.jpg

img1126az.jpg

img1125x.jpg

See you

Hey guys I bring some progress,on Saturday ended with the paint job, hope you like.

img0281qo.jpg

img0314nl.jpg

The side camouflage painted with the acrylic

img0320l.jpg

A view of the interior.

img0323b.jpg

The Fan's of the H50 Led's are changed from red to amber.

img0324nh.jpg

Stealth optical drive

img0329hy.jpg

Stealth optical drive

img0332jv.jpg

Stealth optical drive

img0335e.jpg

Led's are changed from red to amber.

img0337p.jpg

img0339q.jpg

The 230mm fan at the side. was painted yellow and was adapted amber LED's note don´t have Led´s from factory.

img0347xd.jpg

The SATA Dock that comes installed on the last bay ;change of position to the uper Bay (leave the orange sata cable so you can see the Dock).

img0350lc.jpg

GPU Air Duct with 120mm Fan. which also change the blue Led´s to amber, and put some carbon fiber applications up to the acrylic window.

img0352ww.jpg

A second 230mm fan. at the top to expel more hot air.

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

Archived