Welcome to Cooler Master 2011 Case Mod Competition!

onewayno1

I haven't seen a moderator in this subforum so far, unfortunately. But the rule also says that the photo is to make sure you meet the demands, being using a Cooler Master case or a Cooler Master product. For me, it's impossible to make one picture of all the parts that I'm using, since I don't yet know what those parts are going to be. What I do know is that I'm using a CM case, so that's what my first picture shows.

Hi all! Thanks CM for letting me join the contest. Just bought my power tools, hand riveters, etc. This is my first time modding, let alone using power tools. It's so great looking at everyone's modding ,so might as well join the fun. I'll start measuring tomorrow and "disassembling the case. The model is fully redendered in my head though as I don't know how to use any programs! Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

5.Post images and comments of your mod progress on the thread you created in Step 4.

5 (a) For those who are entering with a completed or ‘on progress’ mod:

â—¦You must be able to provide a full worklog with images and comments (from start to finish of your modding work) on the CM Forum.

â—¦Your mod must NOT be earlier than July 2010.

◦Your mod was NEVER entered into any Cooler Master’s contest prior to this.

I notice some of the mods where started before this date, just wanted to make sure this rule still apllies?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find the last mail from the site where there is the instructions for the last step where the modders have to send images and info about the mod to the administrator (i think) please can someone send me the info in the mail here or trought PM? Thanks