Bio-Warfare099

masbuskado

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, not too many can work on a similar case (Papa HAF and Baby HAF) and get away with it. No similarities at all! And I see you got hung up with using more than the requisite amount of Cooler Master products in your project like when the minimum was 5 in the past contest. Do you overly favor CM products or what? I guess your answer would be: YES!!!!

Can CM products be modded to look better with your own personal touch? Another: YESS!!!

To tell the truth I have no idea why they would do that, 5 products was perfectly do-able, even for me who lives in the boondocks (Mexico). Hey CM marketing! wink, wink.

Your outstanding mods look much better with "guts" in them like I once said, kudos for listening, hehe. In this case, where would you hang all your fresh WCing ideas, surely not left hanging in the air! Congratz for keeping laser cuts to a minimum and I know, some things just cannot be done without them or would take so long that you would miss the due date. At least the stencil was hand-cut (kidding!).

What I can't wrap around my brain is how you managed so many little bitty pieces!? I guess it is something to do when I get old (really older). If the mods were judged on HOW MANY PIECES were used, I figure it would take 1st prize! Well, I have a suggestion for your next earth shaking project: Simplicity. I would really lap it up if you pulled it off.

What else can I say? A credit to "old school" modding, hand-made crafstmanship, keeping it real for hobbyist and yet daring ideas (even with cases), if I were you I would have my own modding site. Ooops! You do, haha.

Cheers and Saludos

Magnificent Work My Friend

I guess :roll: .... it's going to be an epic war :twisted:

Wow!! Thats some awesome hard work you put into that Case to make it looks so great.

My hats off to you on a job well done!

[TORTURED_SOUL LOG]

Excelent work my friend

I really like your style, not compared to anyone else.

Viva la revolución

more pics pliissss

[final communicated]

Well, not too many can work on a similar case (Papa HAF and Baby HAF) and get away with it. No similarities at all! And I see you got hung up with using more than the requisite amount of Cooler Master products in your project like when the minimum was 5 in the past contest. Do you overly favor CM products or what? I guess your answer would be: YES!!!!

Can CM products be modded to look better with your own personal touch? Another: YESS!!!

To tell the truth I have no idea why they would do that, 5 products was perfectly do-able, even for me who lives in the boondocks (Mexico). Hey CM marketing! wink, wink.

Your outstanding mods look much better with "guts" in them like I once said, kudos for listening, hehe. In this case, where would you hang all your fresh WCing ideas, surely not left hanging in the air! Congratz for keeping laser cuts to a minimum and I know, some things just cannot be done without them or would take so long that you would miss the due date. At least the stencil was hand-cut (kidding!).

What I can't wrap around my brain is how you managed so many little bitty pieces!? I guess it is something to do when I get old (really older). If the mods were judged on HOW MANY PIECES were used, I figure it would take 1st prize! Well, I have a suggestion for your next earth shaking project: Simplicity. I would really lap it up if you pulled it off.

What else can I say? A credit to "old school" modding, hand-made crafstmanship, keeping it real for hobbyist and yet daring ideas (even with cases), if I were you I would have my own modding site. Ooops! You do, haha.

Cheers and Saludos

Thank you all for the kind words...

Well Papang my passion is modding... I could build anything I want easily so that is why I always go for something difficult and different... I like to challenge myself... I did a HAF nobody understand the concept behind the first one... so let try the second one... or the third but I will never repeat myself I have a head full of ideas and imagination... as I said before I don't like to put hardware on my mods because am modding not computer building (I saw a lot of "modder" worrying about WC or sleeving) when they suppose to be getting some sparks from their cases... but for me modding is not how much your spend in hardware is about changing the overall look of your canvas... that is why I didn't showcase the hardware as many modder did... this project has more than 200+ pieces most of the were glue by hand but I know most ppl will overlook that... thank you Papang for your nice comment, hope to see you next year @ any competition...

Saludos a todos!

Viva la Revolution!

BIO-WARFARE SUMMARY

Custom Parts:

The % indicate the Level of Customization

- Side Panels (95%)

- ATX Motherboard Tray (100%)

-Front Bezel (100%)

- Top Panel [swap and modification] (65%)

- Bio-Dual Reservoir (100%)

- PSU [Fan Replacement from 135mm to 140mm] (25%)

- 3.5†HDD Cage (for 4x HDDs] (100%)

- SDD Cage (for 2x SDD] (100%)

- Automated Motherboard Tray (100%)

- Radiator’s Cages (100%)

- Cooler Master V10 CPU Cooler Mod (90%)

Techniques used in this Mod:

- Resin Casting

- Drilling

- 2D CAD Design

- 3D CAD Design

- Laser Cutting (Plexiglas)

- Jigsaw Cutting (Plexiglas and Metals)

- Dremel Cutting (Plexiglas and Metals)

- Hole Tapping

- Press Break Cutting & Bending (Aluminum sheet)

- Sanding (Dremel, by Hand and water)

- Cardboard (Template)

- Copper Soldering

- Copper and Acrylic Tube (Joining Technique)

- Custom Spray Color (Using a Dark Metallic Blue)

- Hand Painting

- Stencil (painting)

- Wire soldering

- LED Swap

- Custom Hinges

Case Specs:

Original Dimensions: (W) 9.1" x (H) 21.7" x (D) 23.2"

Custom Dimensions: (W) 12†x (H) 26†x (D) 28â€

Original Weight: 31.6 Lbs.

Custom Weight: 45 Lbs.

Hardware:

Motherboard: MSI P67A-GD53

Processor: I7 2600 (Second Generation) - @ Stock Speed yet

Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2x [16GB]

1x Corsair NOVA 32GB SDD

1x Imation M-Class 64GB SDD

2x HITACHI DESKSTAR 2TB 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s

1x MSI 768 460GTX Video Card

1x ASUS 1GB 460GTX Video Card

1x Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w

1x Cooler Master V10 CPU Cooler

6x out of 10x Cooler Master Excalibur 120mm Fans

1x Cooler Master 230mm Fan

Water Cooling Parts

2x XSPC 460GTX Water Blocks

2x Danger Den Water Pumps

2x Swiftech Radiators

20 feet Feser Light Blue UV Hose

Temperatures:

CPU: i7 2600

Before

Idle: 42c

Load: 73c (24Hrs Folding@Home)

After

Idle: 27c

Load: 53c (24Hrs Folding@Home)

Video Cards

Before

Idle: 36c

Load: 62c (24Hrs Folding@Home)

After

Idle: 26c

Load: 54c ~ 56c (24Hrs Folding@Home)

Loading Time

Corsair NOVA 32GB SSD

Start up: 18.886 Seconds

Shutting Down: 6.640

Imation M-Class 64GB SSD

Start up: 17.451 Seconds

Shutting Down: 6.120

Special Thanks for Cooler Master for putting this amazing competition together and for their amazing products. To Tortured_soul who give me strength when I was about to quit, to AnG3L, shiryu_libra, Jolly-Swagman and Dooglo for been there in spirit all the time. To my family specially my mother AKA my Superhero who teach me everything I know and is always telling me that I have to finish what I start.

Will like to thank all the participants of this amazing competition because as a Modder I know all the hard work that were put into one of each of the projects. Specially Boddaker, AnG3L and TS for raising the bar with your designs.

I am Very proud of each and every Modder in the competition because I know the passion behind the work, maybe you can find one or two that did it for the prizes but I know that rest did it for the passion of modding… as I always said: “I’ll not rest until modding is considered an Art Expressionâ€, thank you all for all the magnificent pieces of art.

I will see you some of you at Home (New Mod City) for our Annual Competition (Case Modding Showdown 3) so remember to bring you “A Game†like always.

Hands of the Gods 4 Ever and Ever!!!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Regards,

masbuskado from New Mod City

Connecting to LEAP-TIME COMMUNICATION WORLD NETWORK

Subject: thx bro!

bro, you always amaze me, you make some wonderful works, and from the past I send you congratulations and good luck. :cheers:

Thanks brother ArgOs, I know you are one of the few HOTG down there, we are going to win this battle against the Opprezzors I promise!

Viva la Revolution!

Over...

[disconnecting...]

[logged out]

Congratulation to the Winners and to Cooler Master once again for putting this amazing competition together, I wasn’t very happy with the results, some project that weren’t finish took spot among the winner, other were over evaluated and other make too much noise in their social network and forums, and last but not least some of the Criteria in the rules weren’t use either (humble opinion). But I am Happy for the Winners and that’s what matter the most, Congratulations and Cheers!!!

Now these are my winners!

Scratch Build

First Place (TRON Lightcycle PC)

Final4_sm.jpg

Second Place (Sors Salutis & Charge!)

P4110041.jpg

Charge_322.jpg

Third Place (Lament Configuration, BETA and The Starcraft 2 : Annihilation)

SLpO4.jpg

forum2m.jpg

2eed1r4.jpg

Tower Mod

First Place (Swan)

94926511.jpg

Second Place (Future HAF-VX and InfiniTiS)

5724466830_8db4bc112e.jpg

2hwctoo.jpg

Third Place (Dead Rising 2 Mod, HotRod and Kawasaki Ninja)

15n147k.jpg

HR157.jpg

DSCN3421SMA.jpg

Selection made by the Criteria on the Rules and by my Modding Exp.

Nothing Personal... have F.U.N and Mod On!!!

See you in Case Modding Showdown 3 [2011]

[Disconnected]

Archived