Devil May Cry - 2011 Case Mod Competition FINAL PICS Page 4!

Maurycio Gyovanni

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To conclude, you have some of the best airbrush painting abilities I have seen applied to mods, kudos! I know that a great airbrush work of art gets a mod very far in a lot of circles, and as other have wished, I hope it gets you far. However, competition is so high this time, I am not sure.

As mentioned, it could have looked very good printed on vinyl but that in a lot of circles, it is like cutting a square window on a panel with a laser cutter, not a lot of crafstmanship shown and which cheapens the hobby not showing a lot of modding ability, just a very handy use of a screwdriver and a lot of insecurity of the use of tools. I would imagine that this type of modder would have applied the vinyl all crooked and full of air bubbles and creases, haha.

On the all important front panel, putting back the covers was probably for the best BUT, I felt that it needed the touch used on the other panels to round it out (make it integral) but that is just my opinion on an otherwise fine example of the Brazilian school. I just how the Mexican school will reach these levels someday. Best of luck and boa fortuna!

Cheers and Saludos and Saudações

To conclude, you have some of the best airbrush painting abilities I have seen applied to mods, kudos! I know that a great airbrush work of art gets a mod very far in a lot of circles, and as other have wished, I hope it gets you far. However, competition is so high this time, I am not sure.

As mentioned, it could have looked very good printed on vinyl but that in a lot of circles, it is like cutting a square window on a panel with a laser cutter, not a lot of crafstmanship shown and which cheapens the hobby not showing a lot of modding ability, just a very handy use of a screwdriver and a lot of insecurity of the use of tools. I would imagine that this type of modder would have applied the vinyl all crooked and full of air bubbles and creases, haha.

On the all important front panel, putting back the covers was probably for the best BUT, I felt that it needed the touch used on the other panels to round it out (make it integral) but that is just my opinion on an otherwise fine example of the Brazilian school. I just how the Mexican school will reach these levels someday. Best of luck and boa fortuna!

Cheers and Saludos and Saudações

Thanks for the comment friend, unfortunately not everything I wanted to do was done, there was not time because of term. :(

I have faith and hope of winning a prize with him...hopefully you enjoy my project. :lol:

A hug from a friend in Brazil and thanks for the comment! :D

La pintura es impresionante, créanme: un montón de trabajo. Un abrazo de un amigo brasileño! :thumbright:

Archived