KRATOS by MACIEL BARRETO - FINALIZADO

MACIEL BARRETO

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kratos, primarily, was a Spartan warrior. Quite violent and bloody, did not show any fear to fight a battle. Thanks to the efficiency of its cruelty during numerous wars and its ability to handle any type of weapon, came to detach it from the other warriors, and quickly became one of the best fighters of the Spartan army. After having started with an army of only fifty warriors at his command, which will soon have thousands of followers under his orders.

He was never defeated in battle, but never been so close to defeat in the struggle that faced the fearless Barbarian King and his army of barbarians in noticeably higher number. After several hours of intense combat and watching your army to be defeated, and his impending death, Kratos makes a pact with the god of War, Ares, for this to come to their aid. In exchange for the defeat of their enemies and saving the rest of his army he would devote the rest of his life the causes of the War God. Thus, a Kratos Ares granted the most coveted of weapons by all great warriors, the Blades of Chaos (in Portuguese: Blades of Chaos), which are blades attached to his arms forever in chains red hot, as a permanent mark on your commitment to God, and uses them to win the battle that was in imminent defeat. And as payment for the defeat of their enemies, Kratos becomes the best and most faithful servant of God of War...

0007c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now comes the second phase that is opening the way for working with fiberglass, where he will be the final piece. :D:D

0006mt.jpg

I will open the way and remove the piece made of fiberglass will show throughout the worklog, how to make a form of silicone and use it.

0010zy.jpg

011ur.jpg

0013nu.jpg

Observen that has only part of the glass fiber is the part that I will use.

0012m.jpg

0014zf.jpg

Now the silicone completely removed.

Aaaah Maciel ! My greatest role-model casemodder ! I'm so glad you are joining us here. I bet you will make another supersweet mod this year, just leave some scraps for us, please :)

Great friend, what do you want the information will be available to you is a pleasure also to have revealed them again.

Archived