Esqueletor V. 2

Oodin Modding

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that don´t know, Neo is the "king of recycling", thanks to the family business, an auto car paint and repair shop. He scrounges through what most would consider junk and chooses the best to reform into an unusual mod. After he is finished, you would have no idea where most of the components came from, no kidding!

So, go Neo, go! Save the Planet, hehe!

Cheers and Saludos

For those that don´t know, Neo is the "king of recycling", thanks to the family business, an auto car paint and repair shop. He scrounges through what most would consider junk and chooses the best to reform into an unusual mod. After he is finished, you would have no idea where most of the components came from, no kidding!

So, go Neo, go! Save the Planet, hehe!

Cheers and Saludos

Thanks for the qualifier .... But I just like to give a break to the world

Wooow good is that you turn around to my work I'm not like the big ones that you admire but I like to give a break to the world and that's better and I am glad that you like ...

Greetings Papang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived