HLF hazard

hotak

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is a bummer no having the necessary time to finish as one would want. It happens to too many but such are contests with their due dates. You either start earlier, like maybe last year respecting the cutoff date (May or June 2010?) or get better tools to work faster and to get a better finish. Some of the guys are excellent craftsmen with an extremely high sense of competitive pride, and it shows in their work, starting with the worklog, photos and their mods. A lot of them compete a lot to the point that they have the whole process down pat, so there is no lack of examples of how it is done. Everyone has their own style so we just have to looks after our own "quality control" departments to not look bad because we should enter a comp. to show how good we are, not otherwise.

You finished which is an accomplishment in itself. A lot enter "for fun" and don't take the contest seriously, but this is THE Cooler Master Case Mod Competition-world-wide edition, one of the most prestigious around and a lot are here for the "prestige". What many don't understand is that is given to the the ones who get to one (now two) of the 3 top places or the "winner's circle", so it not only asks for a good mod but the best in our lives we can give at the moment.

If you have pride of your country of origin (mine is Mexico, yours??), forum and nick, "good" is not enough. My ideas only and as a fan of this comp.

Kudos for a solid build.

Cheers and Saludos

Yes, it is a bummer no having the necessary time to finish as one would want. It happens to too many but such are contests with their due dates. You either start earlier, like maybe last year respecting the cutoff date (May or June 2010?) or get better tools to work faster and to get a better finish. Some of the guys are excellent craftsmen with an extremely high sense of competitive pride, and it shows in their work, starting with the worklog, photos and their mods. A lot of them compete a lot to the point that they have the whole process down pat, so there is no lack of examples of how it is done. Everyone has their own style so we just have to looks after our own "quality control" departments to not look bad because we should enter a comp. to show how good we are, not otherwise.

You finished which is an accomplishment in itself. A lot enter "for fun" and don't take the contest seriously, but this is THE Cooler Master Case Mod Competition-world-wide edition, one of the most prestigious around and a lot are here for the "prestige". What many don't understand is that is given to the the ones who get to one (now two) of the 3 top places or the "winner's circle", so it not only asks for a good mod but the best in our lives we can give at the moment.

If you have pride of your country of origin (mine is Mexico, yours??), forum and nick, "good" is not enough. My ideas only and as a fan of this comp.

Kudos for a solid build.

Cheers and Saludos

I know i could have done a better job, but this is my first work, I thought i had some good ideas for that mod so i decided to enter this contest. I then got a lack of both time and money and didn't obtain the result i wanted to archieve.

I may have underestimated the difficulty of the work but i don't think is that bad... probably i won't win anything, but I'm quite satisfied of what I've done and will try to improve my ability over the time

Great work and execution for your first mod ever... nicely done!

bondo is very tricky for beginner I know that for exp. so next time take your time and plan ahead (normally I don't do) and picture the final product in your head that way you'll never lose track of your project.

Luv the idea of embedding the WC into the chassis! Good job!

Looking forward for more exciting mods! :)

Archived