~~ Diablo Azul~~

pcjunkie209

Here is some of the materials i'll be using for my mod entry.

BlueDevil3.jpg

BlueDevil1.jpg

and some nice lookin Carbon Fiber

BlueDevil2.jpg

and here is most of the hardware i'll be adding some CM fans when i know how many i need. also using a CM 500watt PSU to qualify

BlueDevil4.jpg

wish me luck this is my first carbon fiber build. :shock:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. I am gonna attempt to create a one piece 4 sided shell that a Pc frame will slide into. I'll be vacuum bagging the CF. :)

:o Vacuum, then you must have quite advanced tools. Looking forward to the rest. :)

this build will be a different approach to layout of parts and such. if you are referring to size well specs are- 18x18x11.25 that will allow modders to put high cooling inside and not be ginormous! like my U2UFO below

covercpumag.png

DSC_3474.jpg

DSC04285.jpg

FG17.jpg

THATS BIG!!!:)

I'll be loading a couple pics for my reverse mold later once it's delivered. :) also I know a lot of people have stated that money is an issue well for me also because I am doing three mods right know and am tapped out but money isn't always the savior! It's like the old saying " it's not what you know, its WHO you know!" so if you are in this comp do like I did do trade work it helps. FFT

Archived