~~ Diablo Azul~~

pcjunkie209

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did some hardware install this weekend and found out my 460 will not work with waterblock so i ordered another 460 reference. anyways on with the picks

installing fans

DSC04560.jpg

DSC04562.jpg

DSC04565.jpg

installing P67 UD5 and 2600K with 370 waterblock

DSC04566.jpg

DSC04568.jpg

DSC04573.jpg

Ram installed- changed from 8 gb to 16 gb...LOL

DSC04575.jpg

ran some wcing lines and installed res

DSC04577.jpg

DSC04579.jpg

back view

DSC04580.jpg

side shot

DSC04582.jpg

thanks for looking

Little update- I had some issues with my resin setting on one of my final coats for my carbon fiber. I asked around how to remove and all the answers weren't good. Finally I resorted to a last ditch effort ( SOS pad and hot water ) and it worked. I will upload some pics tonite or morrow.

Also I had a chance to order some fan grills from mnpctech.com and I will say it was a very good experience dealing with Bill Owen. I highly recommend buying from Bill if you need some cool stuff. Quality stuff. Thanks again Bill.

ok heres some pics of my hardware in and os loaded. i still have to put on feet to case and finish CF

heres my fan grills from mnpctech.com and some other goodies

5-914.jpg

fan grills before and after..

5-92.jpg

5-95.jpg

here's the psu before and after

5-910.jpg

5-911.jpg

5-912.jpg

5-917.jpg

5-913.jpg

now some hardware

5-93.jpg

5-94.jpg

5-96.jpg

i had to make some adjustments to this res since it will be on its side so heres the piece i pulled out of res to keep air from being trapped

5-97.jpg

5-98.jpg

5-99.jpg

and thats it for know....

Archived