Less is More By MulleEng

MulleEng

Great Log you have going on here. Beautiful pic's!!! :D White is a a little on the tough side

to keep clean but seeing full- white case with all the trimmings 'White'!!! Well, damn; You have one clean case..

Either way Great Idea. Can't wait to see more of your mod to emerge... I also agree with your thoughts on a

'Work Log': ( work log is just as important as the final piece)'Detail of your work in good fashion' just make's for a

better project all around.. MulleEng, Looking forward to see the progress on your mod..... :cheers: Good Luck Sir!!! :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great Log you have going on here. Beautiful pic's!!! :D White is a a little on the tough side

to keep clean but seeing full- white case with all the trimmings 'White'!!! Well, damn; You have one clean case..

Either way Great Idea. Can't wait to see more of your mod to emerge... I also agree with your thoughts on a

'Work Log': ( work log is just as important as the final piece)'Detail of your work in good fashion' just make's for a

better project all around.. MulleEng, Looking forward to see the progress on your mod..... :cheers: Good Luck Sir!!! :D

Thank you. When i hear good criticism i know I'm going in the right direction.:)

Looking forward to see what you can have to show off.

Time for some update, here are the pictures of my fans, and they are all sleeved :)

You can also see the logo of Cooler Master at picture N.2. I gonna have a little competition, the question is; which side panel does the logo come from?

The prize is the honor. ;)

Looks like the Cosmos (S) side panel like the one lying around here ;)

Time for some update, here are the pictures of my fans, and they are all sleeved :)

You can also see the logo of Cooler Master at picture N.2. I gonna have a little competition, the question is; which side panel does the logo come from?

The prize is the honor. ;)

Looks like the Cosmos (S) side panel like the one lying around here ;)

Right, and if you wonder why I had this little "competition" is because that I almost knew that someone would ask why I doesn't use my Cosmos S to mod.

And this way it would be a little more funny to bring out the answer. I have already used it, it is an old build.

wow, how did you take those pictures?

you must be using special lens? they dont seem to have POV!

can't wait to see your results!

Nope, no special lens, just an Sigma 55-200/4.0-5.6 DC and the camera I'm using is a Sony Alpha A200.

But I'm also using a tripod because every picture take around 10-20 seconds.

This might be something to fit with your case

http://www.dvhardware.net/article48928.html

To big, i like the single models more http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... rl&act=url

Hmm i think someone spam here.

Well lets ignore him/her and continue with the build.

I have some pictures for you all today. The pictures describes what I'm doing right now. I am spraying things white :)

The backplate of the XFX 6950, the casing of the Asus xonar STX and the casing of the 6950.

Yes, I have also masked the "cat" and the logotype of Asus on the Xonar STX because I like them.

Enjoy :)

5543293182_09fb1c924d_z.jpg

5543295774_1a0011a600_z.jpg

5542712061_6079dfdb27_z.jpg

Unfortunately I ran out of paint in my first aerosol so i just took another, but it wasn't the same color.

I use matt white but the other can was shiny white so i had to repaint everything.

5547393233_2f03e69115_z.jpg

Here are the things I've repainted. They are laying on the laptop and the laptop stands on the receiver.

5547977644_25b1d2b5b4_z.jpg

The case to the 6950 is now open in the back.

5547396567_201fe5da00_z.jpg

5547981108_784ddf4b3e_z.jpg

Archived