Chiller's Hybrid SR-2

HybridChiller

here are the load temps, cpu temp in Coolit software is not correct, cpu isn't supported by the coolit software.

As you see idle the coolers run lower power, when stressed the coolers will raise there cooling power, and keep the liquid temp low, under Ambient,

cpu temp raises a 5 a 6°C from idle to load thanks to temp controlled coolers.

Temp of liquid is set @ 22°C max, min power of coolers @ 60%, max power @ 100%, real nice settings on these coolers,

and the coolers don't even run at 100% to keep the temp, for me that's good for lower noise level :

2lm5l50.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

little sneakpeak what i'm doing now :Most of the time, people put there powercable for vga like the RED arrows.

I whant it as clean as possible in this case, en i will do my powercables like the GREEN arrow, straight horizontal with the vga's.

Vga's seems like they are floating in the air lol, strange sight.

On later time i can mod also the plastic cap on the vga, make it wider, little bit bigger, so the powercables are IN the plastic cap of the vga cooler, totally NOT visible.

30981f6.jpg

And this is the beginning of this little vga mod :

34fjt04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a new sponsor, he send me already a nice package ;D

Thanks to Eddy of IT-Service

14w6oli.jpg

Nice and good packed, and a triple sli connector also ?

There is already 1 can of Dr Pepper gone, girlfriend grabbed it !!! :o

32zi2hl.jpg

There was no Triple SLI connector in that box, but nice GOODY's !!!! :P

vgld7t.jpg

Directly also cleaned the Pc room, and make the desk clear of any garbage and screws :

2wd84dd.jpg

The second mem kit of 12Gb 2000Mhz GT's got already new cooling fins of my own creation,

there are more happy now with the new ones ;) .

m7awzq.jpg

the lowest modules have a red led on them for in the dark, but gives by day a different color,

but you can be shure, they have the same red, also the flashlight extra on it.......

mbi939.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

like this the connectors will be :

wa3x3s.jpg

each vga 2 connectors, but behind each pair there are 3x 12v rails.

So vga's will get enough power

(and made shure the cables are not to tin for that power transfer)

23sdrol.jpg

only those bars need to come at the same hight as the connectors on vga's, so need some curves to get that

(don't mind the dust lol) :

261fbbb.jpg

Archived