Jump to content

Project [Evolution] - 2011 Case Mod Competition


mav2000

Recommended Posts

So here is the final update.

Started with getting a couple of pieces of acrylic and making a few things. To start with I made a new PSU cover as the old one was not long enough to hold the pump securely.

5592337305_66acd7023c_b.jpg

Also got a couple of lengths done this morning:

5592928850_633ed69965_b.jpg

Redid the HDD cover area as well as this acrylic was a bit more black and suited it better. The older one was more translucent. Anyway on to the main pieces I made today:

5592930846_797c1be1f2_b.jpg

Yup...so how does that look now. I also redid the tubing to black as well...so here are some show off pics:

5592929190_23ba6ea6cc_b.jpg

This is what I did with the strips. Not 100% happy with it, but it will do for now:

5592338685_d0d2daf70b_b.jpg

5592929362_3fc1f3fc87_b.jpg

5592929620_9bf7b1382b_b.jpg

5592338403_a36b74d08c_b.jpg

5592338519_2ab182c797_b.jpg

Lights on:

5592930166_fbbc62e17c_b.jpg

5592931168_b3126ae1b8_b.jpg

5592340145_c23421d6c0_b.jpg

5592931502_f27d2623d4_b.jpg

Only the side panel is left to work with...wish me luck with my first time with a dremel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..