The CM 690 XL

clandestinodz

Hi all, me again after a long break, I'm back again with the mod ;)

So I finally mounted the waterblock and mount everything on the case

868574DSC0044.jpg

848280DSC0051.jpg

976579DSC0077.jpg

431493DSC0082.jpg

I had to put the reservoir down to make some room for the GPU and I'm waiting for the new one

940891DSC0279.jpg

797521DSC0283.jpg

965282DSC0288.jpg

I also changed the RAM, I bought the Corsair Dominator GT (much better :D :D )

214937DSC0289.jpg

I finally put the vandal on the façade as well

534585DSC0290.jpg

A huge plexi window

225497DSC0292.jpg

And painted a plexi in black to close the water case

404079DSC0294.jpg

That's it for today, I ordered new fans for the case I should get them today (hopefully)

I'm waiting for your comments and criticisms :)

hi!

I'm max from italy!

I must say I'm a bit 'angry, because you come early (respect me) in a creation of first worldwide project with two 690 CM! :evil:

even if you can see the link below, I am willing to use two 690 cm II advanced (without liquid cooling, with 16 pwm fans, 2 wind rider, arduino mega pic & display for rpm monitoring)

My idea was conceived on 08-03-2011

http://www.coolingtechnique.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1721

your project is simply perfect, wonderful, fantastic! :cheers::cheers:

the only thing I dislike is the fuchsia cables color, butthese are personal preferences.

I also think that maybe you could use quieter fans, do not you think? which is the speed of your fans?

think you should win competition,

and cooler master must produce your project!!!

super-mega-congratulations!! :wink:

max

hi!

I'm max from italy!

I must say I'm a bit 'angry, because you come early (respect me) in a creation of first worldwide project with two 690 CM! :evil:

even if you can see the link below, I am willing to use two 690 cm II advanced (without liquid cooling, with 16 pwm fans, 2 wind rider, arduino mega pic & display for rpm monitoring)

My idea was conceived on 08-03-2011

http://www.coolingtechnique.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1721

your project is simply perfect, wonderful, fantastic! :cheers::cheers:

the only thing I dislike is the fuchsia cables color, butthese are personal preferences.

I also think that maybe you could use quieter fans, do not you think? which is the speed of your fans?

think you should win competition,

and cooler master must produce your project!!!

super-mega-congratulations!! :wink:

max

Thanks a lot for your comment I really appriciate it :oops: , I have been thinking to dot it for years and I started it last summer and it was a lot of fun ;)

For the color, my little daughter choose it she's 3 years old, I kind like it as well and as you said it's a personal preference.

which fans you don't like the Gentel thyphoon or the CM excalibur , both are great in performance and it's true the excalibur are quite noisy but I have added a shyte fan controller and I ordred another one ;)

have fun building your rig and post a lot of pics :D :D :D

Archived