Kawasaki Ninja: 2011 Case Mod Midtower Entry - FINISHED

Going Postal

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing man! It looks like a proper exhaus and a frame! You can put a bit of decals or carbon fiber the exhaust and if you do decide to watercool it, you know where to place the rads! I had similar idea before but with a dirtbike.. Like a reservoir made to look like a gas shock absorber! Nicely done mate! Good luck.

Amazing man! It looks like a proper exhaus and a frame! You can put a bit of decals or carbon fiber the exhaust and if you do decide to watercool it, you know where to place the rads! I had similar idea before but with a dirtbike.. Like a reservoir made to look like a gas shock absorber! Nicely done mate! Good luck.

On the next build most likely, Thank you for the ideas, Good luck to you too!

Well it is finally finished and I am pretty happy. Ive learned quite a bit with this mod(as it was my very first) and im looking forward to the next one I can do. I will have to do a search for more contests to keep me practising! Anyone have any suggestions?

In the meantime here are the final pictures, hope you like them and good luck to you all!

DSCN3410SMA.jpg

DSCN3411SMA.jpg

DSCN3412SMA.jpg

DSCN3413SMA.jpg

DSCN3414SMA.jpg

DSCN3415SMA.jpg

DSCN3416SMA.jpg

DSCN3417SMA.jpg

DSCN3418SMA.jpg

DSCN3419SMA.jpg

DSCN3420SMA.jpg

DSCN3421SMA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oh so hard to make bondo look like a mold injected fairing piece. Very commendable effort nonetheless and the theme is carried faithfully throughout, including the tubes inside the case. Best of luck!

Cheers and Saludos

Oh so hard to make bondo look like a mold injected fairing piece. Very commendable effort nonetheless and the theme is carried faithfully throughout, including the tubes inside the case. Best of luck!

Cheers and Saludos

Thanks, it took alot of time(and bondo) to get the final result. I think next time i will use a different method. The pipes and muffler inside the case are off a Ninja that was in an accident and was waiting to be wrecked. This mod was alot of fun.

Regards

Archived