ShArInGaN MoD.... By Olaf

olafmod

Bueno aki les subo las imagenes de mi primer mod.... no esta terminado pero le falta muy poko...

las fotos del gabo sin el modd no las encuentro.

La tapa antes del mod (en realidad las tapas laterales son identicas esta es la del lado del mobo la cual solo le cambie el color)

DSC02144.jpg

Aca con la chapa cortada (la corte con un cortafierro chico y afilado.... kon el dremel se me iva de presupuesto, no me puedo kejar de los resultados)

DSC02137.jpg

El gabo ya lijado (era blanco como la tapa lateral)

DSC02174.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

A pintar las tapas (por dentro rojo por fuera negras)

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02202.jpg

DSC02204.jpg

DSC02208.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

Y el gabo

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02218.jpg

Y el frente (el borde plateado,centro negro,centro del centro xD plateado con el boton negro)

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

Las bahias ivan a ir de color plateado hasta que surgio la idea del baybus y los coolers del cual las fotos se estan subiendo y mas tarde las posteo junto la la puesta del acrilico y el hardware....

aca el gabo casi terminado....

DSC02229.jpg

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

Agregado los cooler frontales ^^

Los cooler estan en una rejilla ke le saque a unos parlantes antes de que mi abuelo los tirara, con la misma rejilla hice los brackets..

DSC02959.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

y los breckets

DSC02964.jpg

fotos del baybus el cual lo realize(con un poco de ayuda de mi viejo q se da maña kon eso de soldar jaja yo keme un par de leds :s) con una de las tapas del gabo y una compactera de las viejas...

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02970.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02976.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

y el test

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

DSC02983.jpg

bueno aca les dejo las fotos kon todo presentado (le falta las luces y un cooler, tambien la fuente y el rigido ke eso va en cuanto venda la pc actual de encima y los burletes no son burletes es la funda de un cable q encontre en el fondo y mas que nada es para ver como queda)...

DSC03001.jpg

DSC02995.jpg

DSC02988.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

DSC03002-1.jpg

Traduction is here

Well here I will upload the pictures of my first mod .... it is not finished yet but it is very close ...

I could not find Photos of the cabinet without the mod .

The Mod´s top before anything (actually the sideway caps are identical from the old ones, this is the one from mother's side which I only change its colour)

Here we are with the sheet cut (I have cut it with a small and sharp chisel… dremel was too expensive for the budget I got but I can not complain about the results)

The cabinet which was sanded (it was white as the top side)

Lets paint the tops and the cabinet (the inside red, the outside black )

The front part (the edges will be silver, the center will be black, shopping and also the ON button but with its border silver)

Ivan bays would be painted silver until I had the idea of baybus and coolers which we can find its photos below

Here is the cabinet almost finished

Adding the front coolers^ ^

The cooler are in a grill taken from a talking I have found before my grandfather's throw it with the same grill I made the brackets ..

and the breckets

baybus photos which I made (with a little help from my father who is good at welding haha I ruined a couple of LEDS) with one of the tops from the cabinet and a floppy from the old ones

and the test

here are the photos with all the things presented (However is still missing the lights and a cooler, also the source and the rigid disk that I will buy in the moment I could sell my actual computer. The weatherstrips are not truly weather strips if not they are the cover of a cord/wire I have found at the garden of the house. THIS IS TO SEE HOW THE COMPUTER LOOKS ANDA WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT

Archived