Gingerbread House

Moddingboy

Gingerbread_House_0.jpg

Welcome Everyone!! :wave:

I am Moddingboy from Hungary.

Last year's and there was the Budapest Gameshow 2010 in Hungary where there was a little pc-modding competition called Mod-tech Hall (MTH).

I made the case for this competition what I show you now.

Configuration:

Motherboard - ABIT IC7

Processor - Intel Pentium 3.0Ghz

Memory - Samsung 2x1Gb 400Mhz

Graphic card - Inno 3D 6800GT 256Mb (with CoolerMaster cooling)

Power Supply - CoolerMaster 400W (not remember the exact time, it was a long long time ago)

http://noob.hu/2011/03/16/Graphic_card_a.jpg

Graphic_card_b.jpg

The original Blog:

Part 1 - http://radikalmod.hu/index.php?p=13&blog_cat=1&bid=538&cmid=6363&cst=0

Part 2 - http://radikalmod.hu/index.php?p=13&blog_cat=1&bid=538&cmid=6377&cst=0

Part 3 - http://radikalmod.hu/index.php?p=13&blog_cat=1&bid=538&cmid=6393&cst=0

Short video demo(from 06:30):

Why is gingerbread? I'd like to build a case but my budget was so low so I found a cheaper material coz I would like to made an entry for the MTH. The idea was born in an afternoon cooking. :D This cookie/cake is solid enough and last for a long time and was used to create lil houses for gifts. So I have an idea to put an entire PC to this house. As you can see I tried and I hope you like it. :roll: When the PC was ON it had a mesmerizing smell. It's not a high-end PC but this mod was made from low budget and its an evidence for how-to create something unusual from cheapness. :happy3:

Gingerbread1.jpg

Gingerbread2.jpg

Gingerbread3.jpg

Gingerbread4.jpg

Gingerbread5.jpg

Gingerbread6.jpg

Gingerbread7.jpg

Gingerbread8.jpg

Gingerbread9.jpg

Gingerbread10.jpg

Gingerbread11.jpg

Gingerbread12.jpg

Gingerbread13.jpg

Gingerbread14.jpg

Gingerbread15.jpg

Gingerbread16.jpg

Gingerbread17.jpg

Gingerbread18.jpg

Gingerbread19.jpg

Gingerbread20.jpg

Gingerbread21.jpg

Gingerbread22.jpg

Gingerbread23.jpg

Gingerbread24.jpg

Gingerbread25.jpg

Gingerbread26.jpg

Gingerbread27.jpg

Gingerbread28.jpg

Gingerbread29.jpg

Gingerbread30.jpg

Gingerbread31.jpg

Gingerbread32.jpg

Gingerbread33.jpg

Gingerbread34.jpg

Gingerbread35.jpg

"Smells like... omnom nom..." :toothy7:

---

BTW: The mod was at WIP~90% at the contest because the deadline so it was missing some elements but here are the missing pieces and you can see the final process.

Gingerbread36.jpg

Gingerbread37.jpg

Gingerbread38.jpg

Gingerbread39.jpg

Unfortunately the photos can't show you all the details but if you can see close enough you find smoke from the chimney. Thats not the burning CPU smoke ( :mrgreen: ) of course there was incense sticks in the house's backside boiler-room. It was very charming at Christmas while smoking near the xmas tree.

I don't write the small details step-by-step because the photos tells instead of me. :wink:

Ask me your questions!

Comments and Critics are very welcome.

Thanks for read my worklog! :notworthy:

Really, when I see the name of your project, I think: OMG, a Android based casemod! :alien: auhauhauhauhahauhauhauhauha

Well, is not a androi theme, but.. Your idea is incridible, very funny!! aheuaehueahaeuheauh I liked a lot!! :bom: congratulations!!

Think, when you hungry, is just eat your computer :cherry:

:cheers:

Pobbrett - I am totally agree with you but this pc-case build (almost) for the contest not for a lifetime (few years) and the configuration inside is low-slow enough so its not really a heatgun :D

Mpovh - Thank you for your interest! I am very appreciated for it. :notworthy:

Ahhh, at last a very ecological mod....and edible to boot! It looks delicious :wink::wink:

This may be the most unusual build in the contest yet---it just has to be fumigated periodically if not, watch out for the ants (well in my house anyways)!

Best of Luck and Kudos for something very special!

Cheers and Saludos

Not only a great modder, must have been a great pastry chef too! Very nice mod, at last a break from those uber-futuristic/spaceship/secret military weapon/prototype stealth cruisers-themed mods. Very refreshing, and tasty-looking too. =)

PaPang, rikaldrey - So tasty so tasty! :wink: (I can write the recipe if you want cooking)

BTW my profession is gardener and the cooking is just a hobby but I loved the "pastry chef" title. :D

Thanks for your comments! (I have an eye on the ants) :shock::)

Archived