OLD TRAFFORD STADIUM, Final Post , Part 4

ebay69

I thought there would be to much information in the other posts for all of the photos that I need to post, so this is the final one for this Project. I am sorry there has not being a Photo for each thing that I built as I had to work on this build late at night when my Children were a sleep. I have included a photo of my Son using his new PC using his Nvidia 3D Glasses playing his Doctor Who Game, which enjoys playing.

I have cut out a 70mm Hole at the bottom of the Antec 902 Case for a 80mm Red Fan unit needed for more cooling. I have also cut out on the side where the Motherboard is screwed into place two extra cooling holes for the Motherboard. Thus is what the front entrance to the stadium looks like with its large white pliers.

I have cut on the right side case a big air vent, the same shape and size as the one on the see through side panel. This is to take any hot air away from the back of the case.

On the back of the case I have put on Electrical Conduit Tubing to keep all the cables neat and tidy and in place.

I have placed a 80mm Red Fan unit just below the Blu–Ray Burner again for more cooling. This was a custom fit to be able to mount it in the case.

I have taken out one of filters on the fan unit to allow more air flow through the case, thus only one being white. I have included a Photo of what it looks like with both White Filters in Place.

post-64927-1388042321194_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423212611_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423213865_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423215185_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423216488_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423217352_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423219469_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423220797_thumb.jpgpost-64927-13880423222189_thumb.jpg

post-64927-13880423218547_thumb.jpg

Nice build, but why the 4 parts on different and distinct places. It should be rolled into one worklog (4 stages of the build?) because the parts will be separated as soon as someone comments on one of the parts and will be spread all over the place, eventually. Not a good viewing experience, specially in a contest. You can still edit and fix everything and ask the mods to cancel the other 3 parts once all is rolled up into one, as it should be.

Like the Man U theme, now that "Chicharito" is there (from Mexico) whom a lot us follow, kudos for that! Best of Luck, dude!

Cheers and Saludos

On the Antec 902 Hundred Case there is no speaker holder for any speaker for the bios bootup or for any error codes that might happen.

I got a speaker and a speaker holder from an old PC case cut the holder to size to fit in the new case and spayed it Red the same colour as the inside of the case. Once it was spayed I placed it under the BLU-RAY Burner Bay and wired into place on the Motherboard, as shown in the photos.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Two Nvidias 470s Graphic Cards, I have replaced the Heatsink Coolers with the Zalman Cooler VF3000 series. I modded the Fan input cable by putting Red Sleveing and Red Heatshrink over the Fan cable. On the Bottom Graphic Card I have removed the Green Plastic Cover as it was butting up next to the PSU. One Graphics Card takes up to Three Slots on your Motherboard so you are very Ltd. To what you can put on the Motherboard.

On start up and idle the Temp. of both Cards is about the same 46c, under Load it is about 50c to 60c depending on what game you play.

The Cooler Master CPU Cooler V8 I used, I have taken the Top Plastic Cover off and spayed two Different coats of Red Paint. In the Photos I have posted you can not see this well, it looks like a Cars Engine Cover. I have Modded the Fan input cable the same as I have done with the Zalman Heatsinks for the Graphics Cards.

• 1 month later...

Please Read this First before making any Comments on the Work I have done.

I built this 1x off PC for my Young Son who is Nine, as he supports MANCHESTER UNITED.

I ENTERED this competition on being the Tower Mod section, but have been told it has to be under the Scratch Build section.

I used a Antec 902 Hundred PC Case second hand which I brought on Ebay as this Case has the best looks for what I need for the top view and the front view like the Old Trafford ( MANCHESTER UNITED ) Stadium.

Because I have used this Case and not a Cooler Master PC Case it has to be now the Scratch Build. Which this is not the case with this Antec 902.

Archived