SR-2 STACKER

coolmiester

I should have known that Coolmiester was going to enter the CM contest, now he's gonna get all six of the price combos :( I'm not a big sucker for the best of the best hardware, but every time you're using it, it's just plain awesome ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for the feedback guys :bounce:

I got my hands on three Lamptron FC6 Fan Controllers with a red LED display which should look much more in keeping to the rest of the mod rather than the blue/green.

I was hoping that they would drop straight in to the original bezel i made but not a chance so i’ll have to cut a new bezel and have it powder coated to match...............as if i haven't got enough to do!

Still on the lookout for GTX 580 or 590's

lamptron_1.jpg

lamptron_2.jpg

• 1 month later...
Best Coolermaster build ever :)

Quite a statement L3p - i hope you're right, thanks very much and good luck with your awesome build :notworthy:

Just putting the finishing touches to the new bezel to hold the red Lamptron FC6 fan controllers and will have finished pictures up by the 15th :thumbup:

fc6_1.JPG

fc6_2.JPG

fc6_3.JPG

fc6_4.JPG

Archived