Wall-E - reloaded - Finished (for now) + new Video

thechoozen

time for the next update:

after testing out all those animatronic features.... we thought we should overwork the eyes a bit...

so we searched and found a few logitech webcams...which we built into our eyes so that our wall-e now can see his surroundings and the best is....with a special driver we can combine both sources to a single 3d Video stream :D

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg

133.jpg

we also overworked the backside of the eyes...but more to that in the next (and maybe final update)

134.jpg

135.jpg

hey martin, thanks for the post and nice remarks brother.

your wall-e looks great too. ive seen it before but was good to see the makings of.

yes i will be at cologne if the jury qualifies me.

good luck to you and your brother too.

SEE YOU IN AUGUST

your wall-e looks great too. ive seen it before but was good to see the makings of.

SEE YOU IN AUGUST

thanks a lot!! and i´m pretty sure the jury will qualify you, you make great work!!!

Good Luck to you too!

Time for the final update for now, we´re already planning to add a few other features, but for now we´re done....

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

SEE YOU IN AUGUST

thanks a lot!! and i´m pretty sure the jury will qualify you, you make great work!!!

Good Luck to you too!

Time for the final update for now, we´re already planning to add a few other features, but for now we´re done....

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

141.jpg

142.jpg

143.jpg

144.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived