Project "Crysis" (Tower Mod)

mramzi

Hi every one,

This is my first time to join a modding competition. I have more then idea but duo the situation in Egypt I can't get all parts I need, So I think in clean and simple mod. And the first thing that came in my mind Crysis !! so what ? move one and start work in project "CRYSIS"

I tried hard to get sponsored to get all parts I need but with out no luck (no one accept), So I pay for all part beside using old ones.

CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos S

CPU: Intel® C2D E8400

MOTHERBOARD: EVGA 780i SLI

MEMORY: OCZ 2x2 Gold

HARD DISK: Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTS 450 SC x2

POWER SUPPLY: Cougar CM 700w

COOLING: Bitfenix Spectre Led Fan orange x5

Aerocool V12XT Fan Controller

OCZ XTC 2 memory cooler

The mean use for this system is folding (F@H Project) 24/7 , So I need a good airflow in the case, cause of that I choose the monster Cosmos S. I wish to got Cooler Master V6GT.

Lets stop talking and forward to work

34ir1np.jpg

2eeiftf.jpg

2djp9n8.jpgn1qhdt.jpg

taking of all parts

2dgqeiu.jpg

15wnvph.jpg

29dzv5w.jpg

Black interior

2n8a0pf.jpg

33bg28h.jpg

24zksyg.jpg

ibjuvo.jpg

27yr9k7.jpg2u53x50.jpg

rmv9eh.jpg

106hn4y.jpg

Time Time Time, I got no time to finish the work as I want

No time to Airbrush so using a special coated vinyl with my design

rcr43m.jpg

15ohvuq.jpg

The Cosmos heavy metal with orange coat

ofrg5s.jpg

6gvlg3.jpg

The black side looks good but it'll be cool

ifbak7.jpg

and here we go ..........

2m4u907.jpg

9zp05h.jpg

1z2krpd.jpg

It is a miracle, in these times, that anyone from Egypt even think of entering a contest. Kudos and hugs for your dedication as a fellow modder even if you are half way around the world. Such is modding and such is this contest. A fine example what can be done and the first entree in a contest that I have seen from anyone of your country, atleast one of this prestige. Your project is a great and would look even better with WCing (hint) if you want to repeat with a CM case.

The competition is really tough on this occasion so I have to wish you luck and hope to see you in more favorable times again in a couple of years.

Cheers and Saludos

I agree with Mike ( ola amigo!) I've been around modding quite sometime now, but modders from egypt are rare. So youre actually very special contender :)

Getting sponsors is not something to get overnight; you will have to show the hardware ppl first that you have modding talent. So start with small competitions, and post in a welknown forum like e.g. Bit-Tech or Overclockers. First small steps then larger ones. Before you know it, you will be running with sponsors! :D حظا سعيدا يا صديقي !

Archived