[Scratch] Kuma-Ds.......(Completed)

sangyzan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello guys ..... today I finished the side panels .... missing only handles, hooks and lift them the magnets to hold the panels ...........

WP_000902.jpg

WP_000903.jpg

WP_000905.jpg

WP_000906.jpg

WP_000907.jpg

WP_000913.jpg

WP_000915.jpg

WP_000916.jpg

WP_000938.jpg

WP_000941.jpg

WP_000933.jpg

WP_000936.jpg

WP_000937.jpg

And now a little taste of :wink: ...........

WP_000945.jpg

WP_000954.jpg

WP_000966.jpg

WP_000964.jpg

I think I'm at a good point ......... I am very happy to be the first time that I attempt a serious modding ......... :-) Are always open to suggestions ....... :wink:

Final considerations

Good evening Gentlemen, the Kuma- Ds project is finished .

First of all I would like to thank Cooler Master for allowing me to participate for the first time in this competition , for me it is an honor and a great experience .

Secondly, I thank my mother that I was born at the noise I made in the garden :-P .

The passion for computers is born when I was a kid ( I'm 33 ... :-P) but the passion for modding I only discovered a few years ago ` .

I currently work part time as a waiter at a local spaghetti and leisure hobby is tinkering over the PC, I do not earn a lot in my work as a result I can not afford professional equipment for my hobby and I try to make do with what I have ..... (and one which is cheap ) .

What can I say! ..... I am very happy for the success of this project, I was inspired by the swan because ` I think is a very elengante animal and at the same time very simple ( when he's in the water ..... :-) ... ) and I wanted to create something like that !

I would like to enter more powerful hardware and a liquid cooling system most beautiful but unfortunately I can not afford it , I hope you like the design too !

Before turning to the final photos I want to show the main equipment that I used for this project and my workbench ......... :wink: Thanks to all and sorry for my english translated

WP_001261.jpg

....................to follow the final photos..........................

• 4 weeks later...

Archived