[Scratch Build] Arya

Pranja

Neat! Loving the simple build. The finished (?) product is much better than I imagined. :D

Why don't you use an acrylic on the sides instead of the mesh? IMO it will look better with acrylic because of the LED's.

Another question what does "Arya" mean?

Neat! Loving the simple build. The finished (?) product is much better than I imagined. :D

Why don't you use an acrylic on the sides instead of the mesh? IMO it will look better with acrylic because of the LED's.

Another question what does "Arya" mean?

Thanks!

I am waiting for lasercut plexi window for left side panel. Mesh is pleced on righ side panel for PSU cooling.

Arya doesn't mean anything, it's just a name that me and my friend came up with.

• 8 months later...
Due to some water spill, I have lost Arya and some peripherals. That took some time to sort out,so here are my last updates.

Plexi window is installed in side panel. I menaged to install it without any glue since it is 0,2 mm wider than hole.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

New RAM, wifi stick and MBO arrived. This time I won't use SFX PSU since I don't have enough time to modify it like last so Pico PSU will be used instead. I am still waiting for 12V adapter to arrrive.

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

HW installed to see how it looks inside case.

9.jpg

10.jpg

I still need to cover MBO with carbon foil like last one, resolder and sleeve Pico PSU cables, make custom cables for adapter when it arrives and cover MBO plate with leather if I menage to find it.

The work continues.

I couldn't find leather for MBO backplate, so I covered it with carbon foil, like I did with MBO. 

I made custom cables for Pico PSU.

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Adapter arrived.

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Arya is completed.

Since my last update, I did the following: removed adapter from it's housing, covered it with carbon foil and made custom cables, shortened main cable on Pico PSU, mount side panels adn remove protection foil from plexi.

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg