[Tower Mod] Kyubu by Ianovski [FINISHED]

Ianovski

Hereby my entry for this competition. The build is based on the Cooler Master HAF XB. The whole idea is to make a computer that has Japanese influences and looks very relaxing. More information and updates will follow but first some sketches.

2-3_zps0d61ba37.jpg

4-3_zps058b2163.jpg

5-3_zpsbc3939e8.jpg

6-3_zps530f4a55.jpg

3-3_zpsf026e83a.jpg

More soon!

ian not to bust your chops but the rules state that the case cannot have entered in a previous coolermaster competition, and i do believe the hwi/coolermaster casemod competition counts :wink:

Hey, I double checked it with Cooler Master and they said I could join the competition so... We'll see what happens.

ian not to bust your chops but the rules state that the case cannot have entered in a previous coolermaster competition, and i do believe the hwi/coolermaster casemod competition counts :wink:

Hey, I double checked it with Cooler Master and they said I could join the competition so... We'll see what happens.

"Your mod was never entered into any Cooler Master’s previous contests." It means Cooler Master Case Mod Competition. So Ianovski can submit this mod for the competition.

• 8 months later...
Oke guys, this build is finished so here are the final pictures. Sorry for not updating but I've been busy and I just had surgery so been recovering from that as well. But here are the final pictures I hope that you like it!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

And here are a few images of the hardware!

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

So that's it! The Kyubu. Hope you guys like it and if you do make sure to vote for me!

Adios!

Archived