[Tower Mod] Centurion by: Jesse Palacio [FINISHED]

JPModified

FINISHED. gallery at last page.

Hello all,

this will be my entry for the year. still in progress. uploading work logs soon. i will refine and revise my current build for the competition.

2z6t88x.png

sponsored by:

Cable Sleeving done by:
1z7pfn.png

Custom Decals from:
j6lpw9.jpg

Graphic Designs by: Kasper Kragh

for now...

id5c8n.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

current look of the build now. 80% of this will be re-done.

fmrhix.jpg

i5 3570k @ 4.3 Ghz

Asus Sabertooth Z77

Asus DCU2 GTX 660 OC edition

Kingston Hyper X Black @ 2x4gb

Seasonic M12II 750

Corsair H60

Corsair Force GS 128gb SSD / WD 1tb HDD

Corsair 120mm Fans (x3)

Cooler Master Fans (x3)

Cooler Master Silencio 650 (modded)

Bitfenix Recon Fan Controller

for today:

still taking baby steps with a few ideas. still contemplating if i should put in a mid plate in or not.

took the aluminum bar and painted it flat black.

11webkn.jpg

2uzus85.jpg

printed out and manually cut the "centurion" name. (yeah, i know lazer cutting is easier.. but i dont have funds for any of that, so i will try to keep things manual.)

2u7ymv6.jpg

found a piece of plexi in my drawer, painted it black, and cut out my custom centurion logo (credits to Kasper Kragh) to be placed on this piece.

28i3q4o.jpg

2qu44zl.jpg

so far...

23kx0e8.jpg

w0m5hh.jpg

i have been working under alot of stress lately with alot that's been going on personally.. so i havent been able to get the work i intend to do with this project, seeing is i cannot juggle my personal life and my passion for modding right now. baby steps.. baby steps..

i should still have a lot of time to complete the project though. mod on!

i dont have that much room behind the motherboard tray.. at least not enough to be able to close it without brute force. PSU shrouds/covers have become mainstream, and i thought i would do something different..

here is the mess i cannot hide behind the mobo tray:

2s6rjg4.jpg

so i made this out of some scrap acrylic. just did a little bending and pieced it together with a small cut of an aluminum L bar.

2i0g4mc.jpg

2gxfwjk.jpg

mess gone. =)

2ptaqh5.jpg

i still think a PSU cover would look better, but at least i have a clean build.. with or without the cover.

that's all for now. thank you! =)

Archived