[Sponsored] The T-800 Build

Arthur Richards

Hello Everyone,

My name is Arthur Richards. I'm a water cooling pc enthusiast with a passion to build, create and innovate. I'm very well known amongst a lot of company ceo's, marketers, head editors etc. I started my career within the industry about a year ago. I started repairing computers since I was 14 and have enjoyed it. To my surprise I never knew there was an enthusiast side of the industry. I wanted to learn as much as I could so I started following TechTubers for their tutorials. After gaining the experience I needed I started building computers for clients, mostly for people  I knew. I knew I needed to branch out so I started using social media platforms, Facebook being the first. It has opened so many doors for me and my career and I'm proud to say that I will be bringing never before seen products to the industry this year. I got to meet and work with a lot people in the industry, develop friendships and now I run an exclusive club for those who work in the industry. Cooler Master recently has asked me to join their community forum and that's why I am here. Thank you Cooler Master and I will keep a work log as you requested for this build.

Package from my dear friend that owns MainFrameCustoms came in for this build as well as a gift.

EKWB Radiators FTW! Gotta love that look! Had an extra Cooler Master rad mount bracket laying around and installed everything to see how it would look... no complaints. I'm still waiting on the case. Stay tubed!

IMG_0774[1].JPG

IMG_0783[1].JPG

IMG_0787[1].JPG

IMG_0792[1].JPG

IMG_0798[1].JPG

IMG_0803[1].JPG

Archived